Elden Ring Players now have a new update to download, and according to the official patch notes, it fixes many bugs and maintains weapon balance while increasing the chance of Smithing Stone dropping.
Elden Ring Update 1.03 is now available on all platforms! The file size of the update is 1.4 GB on PS5, but it will likely be a bit larger on other platforms.
- CHECK THIS POST OUT: Elden Ring’s Map Markers and Quest Logs are missing for a free experience
Furthermore, the developer has also applied some balance changes. This includes increasing the Smithing Stone’s drop chance and adding more early game areas to get these upgrade stones. In addition, FomSoftware also increases HP healing for Torrent, while also reducing FP consumption of many witches listed below in the patch notes.
Update Elden Ring 1.03 Patch Notes
Additional elements have been added
- Added the function to record the NPC’s icon and name on the map when you meet that NPC.
- Added NPC Jar-Bairn.
- Added new quest stages for the following NPCs: Diallos / Nepheli Loux / Kenneth Haight / Gatekeeper Gostoc.
- Added some NPCs that can be summoned in multiple situations.
- Increases the number of items the player can imitate when using Mimic’s Veil.
- Added nocturnal music for some extended areas.
Unexpected bug fixed
- Fixed a bug that prevented summoned NPCs from taking damage during some boss battles.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented players from getting items after boss battles.
- Fixed a bug that caused dialogue to be skipped when talking to NPCs and using custom key profiles.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to freeze while riding.
- Fixed a bug that caused arcane to scale incorrectly for some weapons.
- In case the player is unable to get more than 2 enchantment bags, add the charm bags to the Twin Maiden Husks shop.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from being able to move to grace locations on the map late in the game.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from moving to the next area after the battle with the Fire Giant.
- Fixed a bug that caused some weapons to scale incorrectly after enhancing.
- Fixed a bug that caused some weapons to not use stat scaling.
- Fixed crashes in certain cases.
- Fixed an incorrect display of multiplayer region boundaries when playing online.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to activate Erdtree Greatshield’s weapon skills without absorbing the attack by using a special item and spell combination.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Deadly Sins of Fire spell to have a different effect.
- Fixed a bug with the Ashes of War, Royal Knights Determination and Determination where the damage increase effect would also apply to other weapons that did not have that skill.
- Adjusted the visual effect of Unseen Form magic.
- Removed the Ragged armor set from the game that could have been mistakenly obtained in the previous patch.
- Fixed a bug that caused some hostile NPCs to drop the Finger Fix Method.
- Fixed a bug that caused sound effects to play incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused visual animations and hit boxes to not be displayed correctly on some maps.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect visuals and behavior for some enemies.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect stats for some armor.
- Text fixes.
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Increases Smithing Stone’s drop rate for some enemies.
- Added Smithing Stone to some of the game’s top stores.
- Increases the effectiveness of the shield.
- Increases damage to all annoying cracked pot items.
- Increases damage to the following items: Spark Aromatic / Poison Spraymist.
- Increases the duration of the effects for the following items: Uplifting Aromatic / Ironjar Aromatic.
- Increases Torrent’s HP healing when using the following items: Rowa Raisin / Sweet Raisin / Frozen Raisin
- Reduced FP cost and increased damage of the following witches: Glintstone Cometshard / Comet / Night Comet
- Increases the damage of the following witches: Gravity Well / Collapsing Stars / Crystal Barrage
- Reduced FP consumption of the following spells: Star Shower / Rock Blaster / Gavel of Haima / Founding Rain of Stars / Stars of Ruin / Greatblade Phalanx / Magic Downpour / Loretta Greatbow / Loretta Mastery / Carian Greatsword / Carian Piercer / Shard Spiral
- Great Glintstone Shard . bullet speed and range increased
- Reduces Ash of War, Hoarfrost Stomp damage and increases cast time.
- Increases Ash of War, Bloody Slash deals self-damage while reducing damage and increasing duration.
- Weapon skill reduction, Sword of Night and Flame’s damage.
- Increases FP cost and reduces the duration of Ash of War, Barricade Shield.
- Ash of War, Prelate’s Charge FP consumption time changed.
- Reduces the damage of spirits summoned when using the Mimic Tear Ash item and changes the spirit’s behavior pattern.
- Change the balance of enemies and other weapons
Elden Ring Available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC.
https://www.dualshockers.com/elden-ring-update-1-03-patch-notes-march-17/ Elden Ring 1.03 Patch Notes Update (March 17)