EA and Ripple Effect Studios went to EA Play Live to confirm the existence of Battlefield Portal, a Battlefield 2042 mode that allows players to create Battlefield sandbox experience. The Creators Set offers a wide range of maps, weapons, vehicles, rule sets and game modes from the upcoming title as well as a few previous ones. Battlefield Game. Those who don’t want to create their own matches can instead play all creations uploaded by other players.
Previously rumored to be Battle Center, the Battlefield Portal will allow players to customize every aspect of their sandbox experience and will include options from Battlefield 2042, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3. Faces from different eras can be pitted against each other, with soldiers, weapons, and vehicles being mixed and matched as the player sees fit. Preset modes will also be available, like Conquest, Team Deathmatch and Rush. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, depending on who you ask), players will still not be able to create battle royale mode.
As Battlefield 2042Weapons, Vehicles, Gadgets, and Specialists, content from previous games will include:
- Battle of the Bulge (Battlefield 1942)
- El Alamein (Battlefield 1942)
- Port of Arica (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)
- Valparaiso (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)
- Caspian border (Battlefield 3)
- Noshahr . Canal (Battlefield 3)
- Over 40 weapons from 3 War Theaters;
- M1 Garand, Panzerschreck, G3, M416 and more
- Plus the inclusion Battlefield 2042’s All-Out Warfare Arsenal.
- 40+ Vehicles from 3 War Theaters;
- Spitfire and B17 Bomber return with modern hardware like Quad Bike and Little Bird.
- Plus the inclusion Battlefield Total War vehicles in 2042.
- 30+ Utilities from 3 War Theaters;
- Scouting items like the MAV and Radio Beacon will be available as add-on options along with the Defibrillator and the EOD Bot!
- Plus the inclusion Battlefield 2042’s Gadgets.
- The classic face will be back Battlefield Portal as you memorize them, allowing you the ability to mix and match 7 different armies from Classic titles as well as Battlefield 2042’s Specialists.
- Armies such as the United Kingdom, United States and Germany of 1942 as well as the United States and Russia of Bad Company 2 will be available exclusively in Battlefield Portal.
- Return of the Face for Battlefield Portal, we also mean we’re bringing back the soldier archetypes as you know them in their relevant titles. For example, Battlefield 3’s Assault, Engineer, Support, and Recon roles make them return Battlefield Portal.
Once the basics have been picked up, players can go further and change settings like team scale and size, whether AI soldiers are used, HUD and map availability small, win conditions and player settings. The latter includes things like turning off sprinting, removing health regen, disabling prone mode, or even the ability to aim down sight. Weapons, specialists, equipment, and vehicles can also be restricted, so if players don’t want tanks to dominate the gameplay, for example, they can prevent them from spawning in the map. If some players are getting upset, Admin Tools will allow username banning on all your creations. There is even a Logic Editor that allows those with prior knowledge of visual scripting logic to fine-tune their Experience.
Once a match is created, the match remains online as long as there are players in the lobby. Other players can Track each Experience for easy viewing as the matches are in progress. The most popular creations will also be featured in the official curated playlists. Entitlements may also be made available to Experiences shared among others through Experience Links, allowing those players to remix them however they wish.
New content will be added to the Battlefield Portal as it is added to the game over different seasons and there will be four seasons each year. According to popular publisher Tom Henderson, each season will feature free content including an expert, new maps, weapons, vehicles, and 100 floors. EA did not endorse this listing, so take it with a pinch of salt.
Each # BATTLEFIELD2042 Season;
– 1 Expert
– 2 New Maps
– 2 Portal Maps
– Danger zone update (according to the story)
– 6-8 New Weapons (for each mode)
– 2-3 New Vehicles (for each mode)
– 100 Season Tiers
– Tom Henderson (@_Tom_Henderson_) July 22, 2021
Battlefield Portal will be one of three different multiplayer experiences also included as standard All Out Warfare modes and Danger Zone, the area that was later supposed to be in the game free element to play. The game will launch on October 22, but those who want to try the game first can then join in with the open beta. As spotted by ResetEra, the beta will begin at 1 a.m. PT on September 6 and run until 7 a.m. PT on September 11. Those who pre-order the game or have a subscription. EA Play subscribers will be able to access the beta two days early at 1 a.m. PT. on September 4. Beta pre-loading begins at 1 a.m. PT on September 3.
https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2021/07/22/battlefield-2042-battlefield-portal/ | EA Unveils Battlefield Portal, a Battlefield 2042 Sandbox Experience