Here is the full Dying Light 2 The Easter Eggs list all the secrets found in the much-anticipated sequel so far, including interesting references to the studio’s previous game. Dead Island and fellow zombie series Resident Evil. There are also great Dying Light 2 secret items, including a usable Back To The Future-style skateboard and a frying pan gifted by an alien rooster. Here is the complete list of Dying Light 2 secrets known so far.
All Dying Light 2 Easter Eggs and Secrets Found So Far
Dying Light 2’s Easter eggs include:
- Dead Island – The game’s prologue has two references to Techland’s previous zombie survival game, Dead Island. First, there’s a CD for the song “Who do you Voodoo”, Theme of Dead Island. Second, looking out over the lake, players can spot a lone palm tree with a stem hanging from it, appearing as the letter ‘I’ in the Dead Island logo.
- Resident Evil – Before entering a zombie-infested building, the player may encounter a soldier named Leon who looks a bit like Resident Evil’s Leon S. Kennedy. He asks the player to find his friend, Chris. Finding this soldier’s dog tag indicates he is Chris Redfield, who was last seen in Resident Evil Village.
- Skis – Scattered around the city are several hoverboards. Find them all will unlock a parkour skateboard challenge with direct reference to Back To The Future, Part II.
- Space Cock / Frying Pan During the Stronghold mission near the end of the game, the player can find a room on a higher floor with an orange tent next to a caged chicken that identifies itself as Brunek, the Space Cock of the New Galactic Federation. Brunek will give the player a quest to find his spaceship’s part, and taking it out will grant the player a boomerang-like frying pan Pan Of Destiny. This is a reference to fan theories about the alien nature of the virus, as well as a few weapons from Dying Light.
- Developer’s Room / gloVa .’s Left Finger – This is a hidden developer room near the end of the game with many references to previous Techland titles, like Call of JuarezThanks to the players and blueprints for the weapon Left Finger of gloVa – a powerful Easter egg shooter that has appeared on both Dead Island and Dying Light, in various forms.
- Zombie – You can find a billboard for a musical called “The Walking Dad” around town.
- Office – On Culvert Island a note about someone looking for a stapler, which can be connected to a bow made from a stapler can be found, with a description related to the Office.
For more information on Dying Light 2, here it is how to get all possible missable collectibles and achievements or trophies in the campaign, and This is our review of the game – find out why our reviewers called it “far from zombie greatness”.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/701773-dying-light-2-easter-eggs-dead-island-hoverboard-developers-room-space-cock Dying Light 2 Easter Eggs: Dead Island, Hoverboard, Developer’s Room, etc