Dying Light 2: Stay human It’s finally here after months of hype, and lots of delays, too.
The title is set to be one of the biggest releases of the year and is also said to be one of the busiest months.
Before the game was released, Techland had “added over a thousand fixes and improvements across all platforms” ready for day one players.
So for those interested, here it is Dying Light 2: Stay human Day one patch notes have been shared by Techland developers.
Dying Light 2 Days One Update Patch Notes
The patch notes below are snapshots of the fixes and were shared by Techland in a press release received by DualShockers. There are over 1,000 fixes in total, but here are the most important ones:
THE FIXED FOR DAY MAP:
- Fixed Broadcast infinite respawn story block error
- Fix for conversations blocking story progress
- Re-login to the coop session does not fail in case the user is already logged in
- Fixed an issue when handling electrical parts for Carlos in Bazaar
- Fixed an issue with temporarily lowering difficulty – improved adaptive difficulty for AI
- Fixed crash caused by background renderer during transition between menu and loading screen
- Increase Wwise’s overall memory limit – fix missing sound and voice
- Resolved issues with objects and AI sinking to the ground on a flat surface.
- Enabled DLSS. Improved default DLSS sharpness.
- Fixed an issue where the AI would sometimes freeze/become immortal when the owner changes during death
- Fixed gamepad not being detected by the game before any movement or action was performed using keyboard or mouse
- Added protection against possible crashes.
- Updates for ES, CH; Introducing DE.
- Added missing game actions to fix game unresponsiveness.
- Fixed the live stream mode option (not working properly).
- Fixed a bug when opening the secondary display.
- Fixed disconnection of barn sessions after a certain amount of time.
Do you have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/dying-light-2-day-one-patch-notes/ Dying Light 2 days one update Patch notes shared by Techland