Dying Light 2 PC players have a new update to download that will hopefully help them get rid of various game bugs, according to the official patch notes.
Despite some technical issues, Dying Light 2 has had an acceptable launch time on all platforms and hopefully, with today’s update for the PC version, it gets even better. again.
- OUTSIDE CHECKOUT: More GTA 6 news can be shared today in the upcoming investor call
Since the game’s launch, a number of PC players have reported strange error issues that prevent them from starting a new game. While a temporary fix has been announced by Techland for the issue on Steam, today a permanent fix has arrived.
In addition to fixing crashes, Update PC improved DLSS functionality in the game. Additionally, you can now remap your mouse buttons, an option that was disabled for some players due to a weird bug.
Check out the full patch notes below:
Dying Light 2 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Fixed various game crashes
- Fixed copying AI corpses in co-op
- Added DLSS improvements
- Fixed an issue where players could not sell valuables to vendors
- Fixed artifacts sometimes show up on some AMD cards
- Fixed mouse keybinding options (meaning: you should be allowed to reattach your mouse buttons, we’re still working on an additional implementation for additional mouse buttons)
This update is only available on PC, but Techland has reassured fans that an update for consoles is also in the works and should be out soon.
Dying Light 2 Now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC. The Nintendo Switch version of the game has been delayed indefinitely.
Be sure to watch Review of Kyle Knight belong to Dying Light 2where he praised the game’s vast world and its overall atmosphere.
Do you have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/dying-light-2-update-1-04-patch-notes-on-pc-february-8/ Dying Light 2 1.04 Patch Notes Update on PC (February 8)