Dropbox APK: Cloud Photo Storage
Dropbox allows anyone to upload and transfer files to the cloud and share them with anyone. Backup and sync documents, photos, videos, and other files to cloud storage and access them from any device, no matter where you are. And with advanced sharing features, it’s easy to share documents and send files — large or small — to family, friends, and colleagues.
• Automatically upload videos and photos from your photo library to cloud photo storage — all in the background — for easy video and photo sharing.
• Access any file in your account — even offline — and preview over 175 different file types without special software.
• Easily send large files by copying and pasting a link that you can give to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos, and more with your mobile device and convert them into high-quality PDFs, so you can view and send them anywhere.
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac with Dropbox with desktop backup and restore to older versions, or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Sign up now to try your free Dropbox Plus. You’ll get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage — that’s enough to save files from all your linked devices. We’ve also introduced some new features as part of your Plus plan: Dropbox Passwords to store and sync passwords across all your devices, and Dropbox Vault to secure and organize your files. your most sensitive documents. And with Dropbox Rewind, you can restore any file, folder, or your entire account, up to 30 days.
Existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3 TB (3,000GB), you can store all your stuff — from work projects to personal photos — and have some free space. You and your customers can comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox. And you can protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls, or rewind your account for up to 180 days.
Before completing the payment, you will see the package price. This amount will be charged to your Google Play account and will vary by plan and country. In-app-purchased Dropbox subscriptions renew monthly or annually, depending on your plan. To avoid auto-renewal, turn off this feature at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Google Play account settings.
Dropbox is the leader in secure cloud solutions trusted by Fortune 500 companies for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paying users choose Dropbox because they know they can trust a company that’s also dedicated to their security and privacy — no matter what they do or where they are. Let Dropbox be the all-in-one file storage, file organizer, file transfer and file sharing solution for all your devices — from Android to iPhone and Mac to PC.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community:
Terms of Service: