Use your Android TV as IPTV-Client.
Important: This app is designed to run on TV (Android) devices. If you are using a smartphone or tablet, please use the ‘Dream Player IPTV’ app
– Watch SD, HD and 4K . channels
– Playlist support (M3U)
– EPG (XML-TV) support
– Easy setup using web browser, companion app (Dream Player IPTV) or setup wizard
– Timeline with full EPG history (depending on EPG data provided)
– Use channel logo
– Show subtitles
– Change audio/video track
– Change aspect ratio
– Live channels (for compatible Android TV devices)
– Switch channels in Live TV mode (right or left click on your remote to switch to next/previous channel)
– Fast forward and rewind in movie mode (click right or left on your remote to skip 1 minute, press ENTER and fast software to skip 5 minutes)
– Perfect as companion to the app Dream Player IPTV: Set up and control Android TV with your smartphone
– Existing M3U playlists from your IPTV service provider or free M3U playlists
– Android TV (eg Nvidia Shield, Nexus Player, MXQ, S905, Philips TV, Sony Bravia TV, Xiaomi MI Box 4K…)
No channels or links included. You need to add at least one existing playlist.
Important: This version is limited to 5 channels per group. You can use In-App-Purchase to buy unlimited premium version. Dream Player IPTV users can stream any channel from the app, no premium version needed (only if you want to use the app without smartphone).