Link your Android phone to your PC to view and reply to text messages, make and receive calls*, and more – all right on your PC.
Stay on top of your life as you receive and manage real-time mobile notifications on your PC.
Make emailing photos of yourself a thing of the past when you share your favorite images between your phone and PC. Copy, edit, and even drag and drop photos without touching your phone.
For select **Samsung phones, you can also drag and drop files wirelessly from your phone to your PC (and vice versa) and even access your favorite mobile apps on your PC.
Your Phone Features:
• Make and receive calls from your PC *
• Manage your Android phone’s notifications on your PC
• Access your favorite mobile apps** on your PC
• Read and reply to text messages from your PC
• Drag files between your PC and phone **
• Copy and paste content between your PC and phone **
• Instant access to photos on your phone from your PC
• Use your PC’s larger screen, keyboard, mouse, and touch screen to interact with your phone from your PC.
Integrates with Surface Duo and select Samsung mobile devices for a better experience
• Surface Duo and select Samsung models have Link to Windows built-in and no need to download additional apps from the Play Store. See list of supported devices: aka.ms/ypltwdevices
• Find Links to Windows in the Quick Access tray (scroll down from the top of the screen to access).
• This integration enables unique features such as cross-device copy and paste, Phone screens, drag and drop files and Apps (for details see aka.ms/ypltwdevices).
* Calls require a Windows 10 PC running the May 2019 update or later with Bluetooth capabilities.
**Drag and drop, Phone screen, and App access all require a compatible device (aka.ms/ypltwdevices) and a Windows 10 PC running the May 2019 update or later. Experience multiple apps that require a Windows 10 PC running the May 2020 Update or later and with at least 8GB of RAM.
Let us know what features you’d like to see next by selecting “Send Feedback” in the settings in the Your Phone app or the Your Phone Companion app.