Watch out for WiFi Analyzer (open-source) clones in Play Retailer, they might include malicious code.
Customers’ privateness and safety is a large concern lately and WiFi Analyzer (open-source) is designed to make use of as few permissions as attainable. It asks for simply sufficient to carry out the evaluation. Plus, it’s all open supply so nothing is hidden! Most notably, this utility doesn’t require entry to web, so that you will be certain it doesn’t ship any private/machine info to every other supply and it doesn’t obtain any info from different sources.
WiFi Analyzer is underneath lively growth by volunteers.
WiFi Analyzer is free, has no-ads and doesn’t accumulate any private info.
WiFi Analyzer isn’t a WiFi password cracking or phishing device.
– Determine close by Entry Factors
– Graph channels sign power
– Graph Entry Level sign power over time
– Analyze WiFi networks to price channels
– HT/VHT Detection – 40/80/160MHz (Requires Android OS 6+)
– Entry Level view full or compact
– Estimated Distance to the Entry Factors
– Export entry factors particulars
– Darkish or Gentle theme out there
– Pause/Resume scanning
– Obtainable filters: WiFi band, Sign power, Safety and SSID
– Vendor/OUI Database Lookup
– The appliance has too many options to say all of them
Please go to our web site for extra useful info:
GitHub is the place to go for bug studies and code contributions:
Electronic mail: email@example.com