Download @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) APK for Android (Free)
* Open textual content, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice paperwork or HTML recordsdata for studying aloud.
* Now contains OCR (Optical Character Recognition) for extracting textual content from PDF recordsdata, the place regular textual content extraction doesn’t work.
* Click on “Share” or “Ship by E mail” button/menu merchandise in any app to ship textual content to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud studying over audio system or a headset.
* When sharing net pages to @Voice, their menus, navigation, adverts, different junk are eliminated, leaving clear textual content to learn or pay attention.
* In WhatsApp use Export Chat operate to ship chats to @Voice for listening
* If “Share” isn’t out there, copy textual content in one other app and paste it into @Voice for aloud studying.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to recordsdata for later listening. Assemble listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the opposite. Order the listing as wanted, e.g. extra essential articles first.
* Learn eBooks on display screen with their authentic formatting, pictures proven, flip pages or learn repeatedly. Or put headphones, flip off display screen and pay attention!
* Handles Chinese language and Japanese vertical textual content (proper to left mode), or swap it to horizontal mode if most well-liked.
* Simply add saved Pocket articles to @Voice studying listing – in Learn Checklist display screen, press Menu – Add articles from Pocket, then learn on display screen or pay attention being learn aloud.
* Document spoken articles to sound recordsdata – WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) codecs supported.
* Lengthy-press phrase and/or choose an extended phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Internet search and extra.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally utilizing Common Expressions (RegEx)
* Simply management speech generator quantity, pitch and charge of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as wanted with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click on Subsequent/Earlier buttons to leap by sentence or to subsequent/earlier article on listing.
* Auto-recognize the language to make use of acceptable TTS voice, if out there, or set your most well-liked voices manually with “Choose language” menu merchandise.
* Choices for extra pause between paragraph, begin speaking as quickly as a brand new article is loaded or await a button press, begin/cease speaking when wired headset plug is inserted/eliminated.
* Optionally available sleep timer to cease speech after a given timeout.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Be part of @Voice Beta Testing: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hyperionics.avar
E mail: email@example.com