For example, with this app, you can send your sick note, do something to get fit while collecting bonus points, or upload a receipt for a refund.
– Protect sensitive data through secure login (e.g. disallow rooted devices)
– Distributing papers and documents about illness
– Send a message to the Technician
– Receive mail from Technician
– Using a completely digital account bonus program
– TK-Fit with access to Google Fit, Samsung Health or Fitbit
– Overview of medications prescribed in the last six years
– Apply for a refund of the cost of medicines, vaccines, osteopathy and health care procedures
As a statutory health insurer, we are committed to the best possible protection of your health data. Therefore, you need an unlock code (“Freischaltcode”) for this app, which we will send you by mail. Furthermore, using TK-App with rooted devices is often not possible.
You can find everything else about our security concept at https://www.tk.de/techniker/2023678.
PLEASE NOTE: USE OF TK-APP WITH ROOTD DEVICES CANNOT BE BECAUSE OF SECURITY.
We are constantly adding new features to TK-App – your ideas and suggestions will help us the most. Write to us directly and anonymously through the feedback function in the TK-App.
BONUS & TK-Fit
Football club membership, regular check-ups at the dentist, a no-smoking course after New Year’s Eve – all of this earns points for the TK rewards program. And by connecting to Google Fit, Samsung Health or Fitbit, you’ll get points for more activities.
With TK-Safe, you have all relevant health data at a glance: Your doctor visits, diagnoses, medications, vaccinations, preventive medical checks and more.
Please note that TK-Fit and TK-Safe are not available in English yet.
– Account customers
– Android 5.0 and above
– Unmodified Android OS, ie. no root (For more information see https://www.tk.de/techniker/2023674)
– Count steps using Google Fit, Samsung Health or Fitbit and your smartphone or compatible fitness tracker.