Sunclock knows the sunrise and sunset times at your location. All you have to do is enable GPS or enter your location. This astronomical clock then gives you all kinds of solar time. It also features the rising, setting, and phase of the moon in an unusual way.
* Sunrise, sunset, right noon, day length
* Moonrise moonset, moon phase
* Civil sunset, nautical twilight, astronomical sunset
* Blue hour, golden hour
* Roman Catholic Liturgy
* Time since sunrise and sunset, Byzantine time, Roman time, Athonite time, lost time
* Horae Temporales, Zmanim, Hebrew clock, Hebrew time
* Beginning of the Sabbath
* Islamic prayer times according to seven calculation methods and Tahajjud times (specially for the month of Ramadan)
* Rahu Kalam for Hindus (poison period)
* Yin and Yang (separated by sunrise and sunset)
* Circadian Rhythm
* Wadokei (Traditional Japanese Time)
* Magnetic compass with reference direction to 1200 cities
* Solar compass with azimuth (horizontal orientation) to sun, sunrise, sunset, north and optional Qibla
* Sun symbols on Northern and Southern Hemisphere maps (flat earth)
* World clock and second time zone with second widget
* Battery-friendly implementation
* Apps, wallpapers and two widgets
Personalize your phone with a widget and you will no longer have to open apps to see sunrise and sunset times. Choose your style with 30 color pickers and 15 size sliders with Clock Designer. Responsive widget design allows you to scale your widget from icon size to razor sharp full screen with awesome graphics. Choose between a 24-hour dial, an SA/CH dial with 2 x 12 hours, or on a single dual dial with 2 x 12 and 24 hours.
Discover when the moon rises and sets with a special moon display. Plan the night by knowing how much moonlight will be visible (moon phase) and when the moon appears and disappears. Don’t be surprised when the moon rises or sets. You will know it in advance!
See the constellations of the sun and moon to predict falls, currents and floods.
Rotate your motto of the day with the seconds hand. It can jump every second or run as smoothly as a classic analog seconds hand.
Share your personal watch with your community via the clipboard (other technologies will follow…).
Use Sunclock if your psychic date depends on different solar times.
Use the solar compass to navigate north in the direction of the sun when the magnetic sensor cannot be used or the magnetic rock is deflected. Use a solar compass to see where the sun rises and sets during the year if you’re moving.
Simulate past, present and future sun path for any location on earth. Compare the periods of the sun near the equator with those near the arctic. Understand why the sun sometimes doesn’t set over the Arctic Circle.
Use Sunclock to plan outdoor activities like cycling, climbing, fishing, hunting, flying, or photography.
Upgrade your old tablet as a wall clock or your old phone as a desk clock.
Use hemisphere view. This particular world map shows the area where the sun is currently and where the day and night are.
Use GPS to find your location quickly and easily.
Parents explain the sun, moon and seasons to their children.
Hunters in Germany use this watch to check when the nocturnal hunting ban was in place.
Astronomers can use Sunclock to plan their observations of the sun.
Photographers can figure out when the sky is especially blue or yellow to capture the best photos.
By swiping on the screen, any time and date can be simulated. In this way, the cosmic rhythms and the relationships of the sun and the moon can be discovered and studied for hours and days of the year for all parts of the world. This simulation can also run automatically as an animation.
May 27, 2021