Smart Measure is a tool in the 2nd set of the Smart Tools collection.
This rangefinder (telemeter) measures the distance and height of the target using trigonometry.
Usage is simple: Stand up and press the shutter button. The important point is that you have to point your camera at the AREA, NOT the object. (i.e. To measure the distance to someone, aim at his shoes.)
After measuring the distance, you can measure your friend’s height.
If it’s not correct, please read the instructions and see the checklist diagram in my blog. You can calibrate the measurement application with the calibration menu yourself.
* Main features:
– Gauges <-> Feet
– Virtual horizon
– Screen capture
– Turn on/off sound effects
– Material Design
* Pro version added features:
– No ads
– Width and area
– Camera zoom
* 3 tools for distance have been completed.
1) Smart Ruler (short, touch): 1-50cm
2) Intelligent measurement (average, trigonometry): 1-50m
3) Smart distance (long, perspective): 10m-1km
* Do you want more tools?
Download [Smart Measure Pro] and [Smart Tools] Parcel.
For more information, check out YouTube and visit the blog. Thank you.