The RICOH Smart Device Connector allows you to quickly access a RICOH printer or multifunction projector (MFP) by registering it to a smart device via NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy, QR code or address IP or hostname of the MFP.
Print related features:
– Print or project documents and images stored on smart devices or on Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive.
– Print emails, attachments and web pages.
– Print from the print server.
Scan related features:
– Scan to smart device or Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive.
Projection related features:
– Project documents and images on a smart device or in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive to a RICOH projector and RICOH Interactive Whiteboard. *
– Email projects, attachments and web pages.
– Save annotated documents on the RICOH Interactive Board.
– Conduct user authentication using smart devices.
– Automatically search for available machines on the same network. **
Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek , Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
* The RICOH D6500/D5510 interactive whiteboard requires firmware v1.7 or later.
** Except for the RICOH Interactive Board.