With mind video games made in partnership with teachers from main universities like Cambridge and NYU, and greater than 12m downloads, Peak is a enjoyable, difficult mind coaching expertise.
It takes simply 10 minutes a day to finish a mind coaching exercise. And, with 45 mind video games for adults, and new mind coaching exercises daily, there’s all the time a enjoyable problem ready for you.
– Free mind video games to problem your Reminiscence, Consideration, Math, Downside Fixing, Psychological Agility, Language, Coordination, Creativity and Emotion Management.
– Be taught which classes your mind excels in, and compete with associates by evaluating your brainmap and mind recreation efficiency.
– Coach, the private coach to your mind, helps you monitor your progress and enhance.
– Cognitive mind coaching with video games from professional researchers at Cambridge College, NYU and extra.
– Works offline so you possibly can take pleasure in Peak mind video games wherever you might be.
– Chosen by Google as Editor’s Alternative.
– Greater than 45 mind video games accessible and common updates to maintain you challenged.
– Get personalised mind coaching exercises and in-depth insights with Peak Professional.
– Get entry to Peak Superior Coaching modules: intensive applications that practice a selected talent, together with the brand new Wizard reminiscence recreation created with Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy within the Division of Psychiatry on the College of Cambridge.
IN THE NEWS
“Its mini video games deal with reminiscence and a focus, with sturdy element in its suggestions in your efficiency.” – The Guardian
“Impressed with graphs in Peak that allow you to see your efficiency over time.” – The Wall Avenue Journal
“The Peak app is designed to offer every person with a profound stage of perception into their present state of cognitive operate.” – Techworld
DEVELOPED BY NEUROSCIENTISTS
Designed in collaboration with specialists in neuroscience, cognitive science and schooling, Peak makes mind coaching enjoyable and rewarding. Peak’s scientific advisory board consists of Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Medical Neuropsychology on the College of Cambridge.
Comply with us – twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us – fb.com/peaklabs
Go to us – peak.web
Say hello – whats email@example.com
For extra data:
Phrases of Use – http://www.peak.web/terms-and-conditions
Privateness Coverage – http://www.peak.web/privacy-policy
Cost Coverage – http://www.peak.web/payment-policy
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org