Create, edit, and collaborate on spreadsheets from your Android phone or tablet using the Google Sheets app. With Sheets, you can:
– Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files
– Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
– Work anytime, anywhere – even offline
– Add and reply to comments
– Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, etc.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is automatically saved as you type
– Quickly get insights, insert charts and apply formatting with smart suggestions xuất
– Open, edit and save Excel files.
Google Sheets is part of the Google Workspace: where teams of all sizes can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Sheets features, including:
– Easily add collaborators to projects, see changes as they happen, get notifications about edits that happen while you’re away, and chat with colleagues in the same spreadsheet. All changes will be automatically saved as you make them. And with offline access, you can create, view, and edit files wherever you are
– Get quick insights, powered by Google AI
– Work seamlessly on Sheets and Excel
– Stay in control with enterprise-grade security
– Analyze data from other important tools
– Build custom solutions
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/sheets/
Follow us for more:
Contacts: This is used to make suggestions on who to add to the file and share.
Storage: This option is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.