The Galaxy Wearable app connects your wearable to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors wearable features and apps that you have installed through Galaxy Apps.
Use the Galaxy Wearable app to set up and manage the following features:
– Connect/disconnect mobile devices
– Upgrade software
– Clock settings
– Download the app and install
– Find my watch
– Notification type and settings, etc
Install the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device, then pair your wearable devices via Bluetooth to enjoy all its features.
※ The settings and features provided by the Galaxy Wearable app are only available when your wearable is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a stable connection between your wearable and mobile device.
※ The Galaxy Wearable app does not support Gear VR or Gear 360.
※ Galaxy Buds model only, Galaxy Wearable app can be used with tablets.
※ Supported devices vary depending on your region, operator and device model.
※ Please allow Galaxy Wearable app permission in Android Settings so you can use all functions in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Permissions
The following permissions are required for the application service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is enabled but not allowed.
• Location: Used to search nearby devices for Gear via Bluetooth
• Memory: Used to transfer and receive files stored with the Gear
• Phone: Used to check the device’s unique identifier to update apps and install add-ons
• Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked to accounts using registered Samsung account information