FairEmail is easy to set up and works with virtually all email providers, including Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo!
FairEmail could be for you if you value your privacy.
FairEmail is just an email client, so you need to bring your own email address.
FairEmail does not support non-standard protocols, such as Microsoft Exchange Web Services and Microsoft ActiveSync.
Almost all features are free to use, but to maintain and support the application in the long run, not all features can be free. See below for a list of pro features.
A lot of effort has been put into this app, developed to help you protect your privacy. If you have questions or problems, there is always support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Full featured
* 100% open source
* Security Orientation
* Unlimited accounts
* Unlimited email addresses
* Unified Inbox
* Conversation stream
* Two-way sync
* Push notifications
* Store and work offline
* Popular text style options (size, color, list, etc.)
* Battery friendly
* Low data usage
* Small (~20 MB)
* Material design (dark/black theme included)
* Maintained and Supported
This app is intentionally minimalist, so you can focus on reading and writing messages.
This app starts a foreground service with low priority status bar notifications to ensure that you never miss new emails.
* Supports encryption/decryption (OpenPGP, S/MIME)
* Reformat messages to prevent phishing
* Confirm image display to prevent tracking
* Confirm opening of links to prevent tracking and phishing
* Try to recognize and disable tracking images
* Warn if message cannot be authenticated
* Quick Installation
* Easy navigation
* No bells and whistles
* No distracting “eye candy”
* No data storage on third-party servers
* Uses open standards (IMAP, POP3, SMTP, OpenPGP, S/MIME, etc.)
* Secure message view (removed styling, scripts and unsafe HTML)
* Confirm opening of links, images and attachments
* No special permissions required
* No ads
* No analytics and no tracking
* No Google backup
* No Firebase Cloud Messaging
* FairEmail is an original work, not a fork or a copy
* Fast and light
* IMAP IDLE support (message push)
* Built with the latest development tools and libraries
All pro features are convenience or enhanced features.
* Account/identity/folder color
* Star color
* Notification settings (sound) per account/folder/sender (requires Android 8 Oreo)
* Configurable notification actions
* Snooze message
* Send a message after the selected time
* Schedule sync lịch
* Sample reply
* Accept/reject calendar invitations
* Add messages to the calendar
* Filter rules
* Automatic message sorting
* Search indexing, search on the server
* Manage keywords
* S/MIME . symbol/encoding
* Biometric / PIN authentication
* Message list widget
* Export settings
If you have questions or problems, please check here first:
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact me at email@example.com and I will try to help you.