WHAT MAKES “DECIBEL X” SPECIAL:
– Trusted accuracy: the app is rigorously examined and calibrated for many gadgets. The precision is matching with actual SPL gadgets
– Frequency weighting filters: ITU-R 468, A, B, C, Z
– Spectrum analyzer: FFT and BAR graphs to show actual time FFT. These are very helpful for frequency evaluation and musical assessments. Actual time predominant frequency can also be displayed.
– Highly effective, good historical past information administration:
+ Recording information could be saved into a listing of historical past information for future entry and evaluation
+ Every document could be exported as hi-res PNG graph or CSV textual content through sharing companies
+ Fullscreen mode to present overview the entire historical past of an document
– Dosimeter: NIOSH, OSHA requirements
– InstaDecibel to seize your dB report overlaid on photographs and simply shared through widespread social networks (Fb, Instagram, and so on.).
– Help each Portrait and Panorama layouts
– Lovely, intuitive and thoroughly crafted UI design
– Commonplace time weightings (Response Time): SLOW (500 milliseconds) and FAST (200 milliseconds)
– Trimming calibration from -15 dB to fifteen dB
– Commonplace measurement vary from 30 dBA as much as 130 dBA
– HISTO graph for plotted historical past of the recorded values
– WAVE graph with 2 show modes: Rolling & Buffer
– Actual time scale stage chart
– Show Present, Common/Leq, and Max values with each good and clear digital and analog layouts
– Fast reference textual content that will help you examine with real-life examples
– “Preserve Machine Keep Awake” choice for lengthy period recording
– Reset and clear present recording at any time
– Pause/Resume at any time
– Please don’t anticipate a quiet room studying will probably be 0 dBA. The vary 30 dBA – 130 dBA is the usual usable vary and a mean quiet room will probably be about 30 dBA.
– Though most gadgets are pre-calibrated, customized calibration is usually recommended for severe functions requiring greater precision and accuracy. To calibrate, you will have an actual exterior gadget or calibrated sound meter as a reference, then modify the trimming worth till the studying matches with the reference.
In the event you prefer it or have solutions, please help us by score and giving us feedback and suggestions.
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org