You just found a magical weather app 🌈!
🌧️ When it’s raining outside, in the app it’s raining, everyone please open your umbrella.
⛅ Scroll the time of day and watch the weather change. Simply slide your finger from left to right.
🌅 The sun sets at the same time in the real world. 🌙 The phase of the moon is real.
🏡 Modern living landscape.
Birds and animals are walking in the Village. People and cars abound in the City. The plane is landing at the airport. The sheep are grazing in the Valley.
🍂 The landscape changes 5 times a year, to reflect the changes of nature in your area.
📷 Weather on your photo. YoWindow can show all weather, sunrise, sunset and phase of the Moon on one photo. For example the view from your window.
🇺🇸 Accurate weather forecast for USA.
Highly Accurate Weather Source – National Weather Service (NWS), Aeris weather, Forecast (forecast), yr.no (met.no), METAR, Open Weather Map. Forecasts are based on data from national and foreign weather stations, radar and satellite imagery.
See how the weather changes today, tomorrow, for the week and even the next 14 days!
⛅ More weather?
– Water temperature (Foreca).
– “Feels like” temperature.
– Possible rain (Foreca).
– UV index.
🗽 The app automatically displays the weather at your location. It doesn’t matter where you are right now – in Manhattan, Washington DC, Chicago, LA or San Francisco. You will always have accurate forecasts at your fingertips.
🍭 Make your Android happy.
– Temperature in status bar.
– Weather forecast in the notification area.
– YoWindow animated weather live wallpaper on your desktop.
– Wallpaper on lock screen.
– Weather widget (clock and weather widget, weekly weather forecast, 14 day weather forecast, widget for today’s weather).
– Radar and Weather Map.
– Weather clock – two in one – wake up to the sounds of nature.
– Screen saver (Daydream) “weather on phone screen.”
🌇 Stunning landscape photos from cities in the United States and around the world.
Boston, Frisco, Seattle, New York, Las Vegas, London, Paris, Tokyo and hundreds more. City images reflect actual weather conditions or weather forecasts.
Enjoy the weather!