FREE turn-based STRATEGY game using AGE OF STRATEGY engine but now in fantasy world with ORC, ELVES, UNDEAD and HUMANS! Also 2 races in BETA: DWARVES, SCALEDFOLKs
Lots of CAMPAIGN, skirmishes and MULTIPLAYER games are waiting for you to join!
NO pay to win games! The in-app payment option is for donations only.
The game is an 8-bit retro game like AoS, so it’s not pretty and doesn’t have fancy animations. This is a pure turn-based strategy game just like the original.
– 320+ Campaign maps to go through (Also also fan-made maps like LoTR and Warcraft)
– Over 90 Combat maps to fight
– More than 350 apartments and buildings
– More than 80 technologies to invent
– Reward system: Collecting stars on each map (Based on your level) will grant you gems that are used to unlock new troops, technologies or buildings!
– Spell upgrade: Do you find a map too difficult? You can ease the difficulty with various spells that can be purchased with gems! (For consumption)
– Battle against AI on skirmish maps like in classic strategy games!
– Fight with or against real players around the world!
– Design your own maps with the Map Editor feature! (Still in Beta)
– Achievement system to make your experience more enjoyable!
– A friends list! Get out there and meet new people!
– The upgrade section contains hundreds of new units, technologies and buildings that can be purchased with gems (Including some cool units)!
– Choose one of 6 mighty races (Humans, Orcs, Undead, Elves, Dwarves and Scaledfolks) and engage in epic battle!
*** UNIT REQUEST ***
There are a lot of requests for new and unique units (e.g. historical heroes), I’m pretty open to this as it’s fairly easy to deploy a new unit. Join the forum, post your idea and I’ll do it!
*** IF YOU INSTALL ***
– Please rate, because this application is in development.
– Feel free to send me any suggestions regarding any part of the game (Gameplay, units, unit properties, new unit suggestions, graphics, etc.)
– If you would like to participate in the creation of this game (e.g. graphics, translations, ideas), email me and/or join the forum!
***FOR A STARTING***
1. Go to Singleplayer (Or Teamfight)
2. Play the map
3. If you have any, send me suggestions!
4. Otherwise, enjoy the game!