Entertainment

Diplo accuser withdraws sexual assault lawsuit

blank

Woman accuses Diplo forcing her to perform oral sex and filming it against her will was drop her case against DJs and producers.

“Based on the evidence and after consulting with my attorneys, I have decided to withdraw my lawsuit,” the unnamed woman said through her attorney, Joe Ortuno, on Friday.

“No payment was offered or requested. I regret filing a lawsuit.”

In court documents filed in Clark County, Nevada last week, the woman testified that Diplo made her drunk after a Las Vegas show in 2019, and wouldn’t let her leave her hotel room. her until she commits the sexual act.

According to TMZ, lawyers for the 42-year-old artist, whose real name is Thomas Pentz, have dismissed the lawsuit as a “fault case”.

Defense attorneys said they were exonerated on Friday.

“As we said when we first learned of this lawsuit, there is absolutely irrefutable evidence that the allegations in the lawsuit are untrue,” attorney Bryan Freedman said in a statement. .

“As soon as we shared a lot of that evidence with the plaintiffs’ attorneys, they realized they needed to withdraw the lawsuit immediately.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/17/diplo-accuser-withdraws-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

Apkdownload

Inter Reviewed is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@interreviewed.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button