Brand new hotfix update for Fate 2 is set to deploy later today (January 20), bringing the game to version 18.104.22.168 with some important changes.
Unfortunately, as expected, today is new Fate 2 the update will come with a short period of server downtime. While we wait for the servers to come back online, here’s everything you need to know about patch 22.214.171.124 and the full maintenance schedule.
- READ MORE: What does Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision mean for PlayStation?
Destiny 2 Server Maintenance Schedule (January 20)
According to the official Bungie Twitter Help account, Fate 2 Server maintenance schedule will start at 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT. However, players will not be affected until 8:45 AM PT / 11:45 AM ET / 4:45 PM GMT when Fate 2 the server is taken offline to deploy the new patch.
The downtime is expected to last only 15 minutes, meaning players will be able to log in again Fate 2 in 9am PT / 12 noon ET / 5pm GMT. Background maintenance is expected to continue for another hour, so although players will be able to play Fate 2 at the said time, they may experience certain connectivity issues once the maintenance is over.
A brand new update will also be rolled out in the meantime for all supported platforms to download before they can roll back. Fate 2 and continue to grind.
For more details or to report any problems, be sure to visit the official Bungie website. Or, for the full patch notes around January 20 Fate 2 updates, check them out under this post.
- READ MORE: Rainbow Six Extraction’s crossplay status explained
Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
Below you’ll find the official patch notes for January 20 Fate 2 updated, now available on all supported platforms.
Dares of Eternity
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur during boss Crota encounters.
Dungeon – Grasp of Avarice
- Improved the reaction of Phryzhia (goblin boss) who becomes vulnerable when the cursed idol buff is activated.
- Fixed an issue where defeating an enemy with the finishing blow could cause an accident.
- Note: The team is continuing to investigate general incidents in Gambit. Please continue to report problems to the #Help forum on Bungie.net.
- Fixed an issue where invisible geometry could block projectiles or movement on some curved surfaces.
- Fixed an issue preventing the ability to equip Exotic Ornaments for Wish-Ender bows.
- Fixed an issue where the cooldown of the Hunter skill would increase if the player’s Mobility stat was above 100.
- Players can now increase Movement Ability to any value above 100 that they desire without affecting their cooldown, even if it provides no real benefit.
- Seriously, go ahead.
- Maximize that index out.
- We challenge you.
- Let us know how high you can get your Mobility.
- Revert changes to Deuteranopia, Protanopia, and Tritanopia Color Blind Mode default colors to address community feedback.
- Improved list sorting and grouping algorithms for overall improvement of Squad performance.
Do you have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/destiny-2-update-3-4-0-3-patch-notes-servers-down-today-january-20/ Destiny 2 Update 188.8.131.52 Patches and servers down today (January 20)