Information about Destiny 2 Companion MOD features:
13.7.4 build #565
about Destiny 2 Companion
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to install Destiny 2 Companion APK/MOD file?
Destiny 2 Companion (MOD, Unlimited Money) The official Destiny 2 Companion app keeps you connected to your Destiny adventure wherever life takes you. Join using PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, or Battle.net.
COMPANION – See all the latest news and updates. Discover what events and activities are happening in the game. See your progress towards your Wins and Collections.
Destiny 2 Companion casual game: Create and manage your Clan with its own unique shared identity – or search for an existing Clan to join. Track your clan level, progress and all shared rewards. And stay connected with your clan friends through text chat on one or more clan specific channels.
Update for Shadowkeep and Season of the Undying!
• Added support for the Steam platform in Fireteams.
• Added Vex Offensive and Nightmare Hunt activities to Fireteams.
• Added support for Seasons and Seasonal Artifacts.
• Added support for Armor 2.0’s stats and mods.
• Show new damage types of Champion ‘Breaker’ on weapons.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
How to install Destiny 2 Companion on Android phone or tablet?
Download the Destiny 2 Companion APK file from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bungieinc.bungiemobile)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Download Now at https://androidimod.com/destiny-2-companion-apk-mod/