The UFC returns to pay-per-view this weekend with an interim UFC Heavyweight Championship bout set to headline UFC 265 in Houston, Texas.
Order UFC 265: Lewis vs. Gane
Order now to look at dwell this Saturday evening!
The occasion is scheduled for Saturday evening and can characteristic Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane in what’s finally a chance to go on and face present heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou subsequent.
UFC 265 is a PPV occasion and which means each primary card struggle will solely be out there to look at on the
On the time of writing, Lewis is a major betting underdog and might be discovered at +300 odds at most betting websites. Which means a $100 guess on Lewis to win would return $400 if profitable.
Gane, alternatively, will present little return for bettors at odds of -400. A profitable guess on Gane will solely return $125 on the evening.
Right here’s an entire information to the UFC 265 betting odds.
UFC 265 struggle card
Saturday, August 7 – Houston, Texas
Predominant Card – 10:00 pm on ESPN+ PPV
- Derrick Lewis (+300) vs. Ciryl Gane (-400)
- Jose Aldo (-128) vs. Pedro Munhoz (+104)
- Michael Chiesa (+102) vs. Vicente Luque (-124)
- Tecia Torres (-142) vs. Angela Hill (+116)
- Track Yadong (-105) vs. Casey Kenney (-115)
Prelims – 6:00 pm on
- Bobby Inexperienced (+250) vs. Rafael Fiziev (-325)
- Vince Morales (-105) vs. Drako Rodriguez (-115)
- Ed Herman (+198) vs. Alonzo Menifield (-250)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (-120) vs. Jessica Penne (-102)
- Manel Kape (-200) vs. Ode Osbourne (+160)
- Miles Johns (-205) vs. Anderson dos Santos (+164)
- Victoria Leonardo (+104) vs. Melissa Gatto (-128)
- Johnny Munoz Jr. (-230) vs. Jamey Simmons (+184)
https://thebodylockmma.com/ufc/ufc-265-betting-odds-derrick-lewis-vs-ciryl-gane-title-fight/ | Derrick Lewis vs. Ciryl Gane title struggle