Derek Jeter and his wife, model Hannah Davis Jeter, just became a parent for the third time, welcoming their daughter River Rose last weekend.
On Saturday, the couple announced the good news over Player’s Tribe, the sports media platform founded by the former Yankees player. “Congratulations to Derek and @hannahbjeter on the birth of baby girl River Rose Jeter, born on Thursday, December 2,” the publication wrote in a statement shared on social media. Before this announcement, the star couple tried to keep the pregnancy secret. The birth of the first two daughters 4 years old Bella Raine and two and a half years old Story Grey, has also been published by The Player’s Tribune.
At the Turn 2 Foundation dinner at Cipriani Wall Street in October, Jeter also reveled in Everyone about the joys of being a father to all girls. “My girls are the absolute best,” he said. “You know, you hear it before you have kids, people will say to you, ‘Oh, wait until you have your own, but it’s really true. Every day there is something new, and they learn something new every day. It was great. It was more than I could have imagined.”
This September, the pro athlete also thanked all of the important women in his life during his inductive ceremony into the Baseball Hall of Fame. Jeter, along with his wife and two daughters, who wore matching blue dresses and bows, traveled to Cooperstown, New York to receive the honor. During his speech, Jeter told the audience, “You know, this day puts an exclamation point on my playing career, it’s my first dream,” he then told his wife and friends. his girl, adding, “Through all of you, with all of you, I am living a different life”.
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Architect Zaha Hadid’s Rising Dreams in the desert
– Collector or Thief? Inside Queen Mary’s Royal Collection
– Princess Charlene’s Medical Saga Has become more complicated
– 12 essentials Fitness equipment is selected from the trainers on request, Dancers and more
– Iman on Life with David Bowie and A Celebration of Her Love in Perfume
– Taylor Swift, “Unsolicited Mess” and Asphyxiation by Girlboss Anachronisms
– Good Newsletter exit strategy It’s hard to find
– Britney Spears celebrates End of conservation responsibility
– Books to read this month And pre-order gifts to buy
– From the Repository: L’Affaire Kardashian
– Registration for “Purchase line“To receive curated fashion, book and beauty listings in a weekly newsletter.
Source link Derek Jeter and wife Hannah Davis Jeter welcome third daughter