A brand new update will soon start rolling out to Dead by daylight and will mark the beginning of Chapter 22.
Today’s update will be made available to all supported platforms, after it was previously released on the Steam Player Test Build version of Steam. Dead by daylight. As is the norm with new Chapter releases, fans can expect plenty of changes and new content to come.
Here’s everything you need to know about the new one Dead by daylight Updated chapter 22, includes full patch notes.
- READ MORE: GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition 1.03 Patch Notes Update Today (November 30)
Dead by daylight ‘Portrait of a Murder’
Like nowadays Dead by daylight In a special update, which marks the start of Chapter 22, fans will be greeted with a new survivor and killer.
The new killer is called ‘The Artist’, a woman who was brutally attacked, killed and captured by The Entity and is now on a path of revenge. Her perks are Grim Embrace, Scourge Hook: Pain, and Hex: Pentimento.
Along with a new killer, Chapter 22 also introduces a new survivor, Jonah Vasquez. A season codebreaker who can see the ominous truth at every turn. Vasquez’s perks are Pass, Corrective Action, and Boon: Multiplier.
The update also includes a new map and many bug fixes, see the official patch notes below.
- READ MORE: New Warzone Caldera Pacific map release date revealed
Dead by daylight Chapter 22 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for Dead by daylight The Chapter 22 update, is now available to download on all supported platforms.
- Added a new Killer – Artist
- Perks – Grim Embrace, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, and Hex: Pentimento
- Added a new Survivor – Jonah Vasquez
- Privileges – Overcome, Corrective Action, and Achievement: Multiplier
- Added a new map – Eyrie of Crows
- Loadout and Customization menus now have Bookmarks
- Marker includes page number
- Markers can be directly selected to go to the desired page
- Added Sale/New badge to the Store
- Applies to in-game speech only (The Trickster only at this time)
- Added subtitles to HUD
- Can be switched in the options
- Re-enabled the position limit when cramming Boon totems
- Updated character portraits for Meg, Dwight, Adam and Laurie.
- Updated character backgrounds in the Shop menu and Character Info for Quentin, Feng, Kate, David, Jake, Nea, Adam, Meg, and Dwight.
- Added input prompts for Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe, Styling Agent and Glass Beads add-ons
- DLC Purchase Store window now specifies the character associated with exclusive items
Update Cenobite Addon
- Add-ons – Liquified Gore
- Reduce the solve time modifier to 1 second (which is 2 seconds)
- Add-ons – Pillar of Torture
- Chain Hunt activation time reduced to 5 seconds (was 10 seconds)
- Add-ons – The rest of Larry
- Reduced solve time modifier to 2 seconds (was 4 seconds)
- Add-ons – Chatterer’s Tooth
- Increase Undetectable status to 25 seconds (was 12 seconds)
- Add-ons – Fang . Engineer
- Bonus Effect: When hitting an injured Survivor with a possessed chain, only 1 additional chain will appear
- Add-ons – Iridescent Lament Configuration
- Increase range to 24 meters (was 16 meters)
- Optimized the performance of The Spirit
- Fixed a broken Game User Guide tab on the Tutorial screen.
- Fixed an issue that would allow survivors to use another survivor’s Clairvoyance privilege.
- Fixed an issue where the totem wouldn’t disable Decisive Strike.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Clairvoyance from being disabled when stabbed.
- Fixed an issue causing Boon Totem textures to disappear when moving between overlapping Boon bands.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Boon Totem textures to stretch when a survivor applying a Boon leaves the match.
- Fixed an issue where skill checks would not be available when self-healing with Self-Care or Boon: Circle of Healing.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the sound notification for the completed 4th generator not to fire.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items, including memory cards and toolboxes, with charge modifier add-ons to only apply 99% of their charge.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash at the bottom of the vault with Legion.
- Fixed an issue causing the Hag trap placed at the entrance of the Asylum to not activate.
- Fixed an issue that would allow The Nightmare to place Dream Snares unseen from below on top of stairs.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Afterpiece Tonic gas to not fit into the affected area when the bottle exploded high above the ground.
- Fixed an issue that could cause survivors to be hit by Chain Hunt while they were dealing with the Sighing Configuration.
- Fixed an issue that caused the placeholder icon to be seen when affected by another player’s Leader privilege.
- Fixed an issue causing SFX gunfire to be played when entering the tally screen as The Deathslinger.
- Fixed an issue causing a non-lethal interruption from progressing to the Quick Draw achievement.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Killer lobby camera to be out of focus.
- Fixed an issue that could cause crash after collision when using Lithe perk.
- Fixed an issue that could interfere with dropping survivors or entering a closet.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Cannibals to lose the ability to use their powers after being stunned.
- Fixed an issue that caused clients to abort sync after running in the main buildings of different maps (Yamaoka, Macmillan, Ironwork of Misery, Coal Tower).
- Fixed an issue where archive progress could be shared between different accounts by switching accounts in the main menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused end-game music to stop playing after using Legion’s Feral Frenzy.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Mori music from playing for killers playing Nemesis.
- Fixed an issue that could cause VFX and SFX to play incorrectly when a Hex Totem was destroyed by a survivor.
- Fixed an issue causing Gateway’s SFX to stop after closing when fighting The Cenobite.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Chainsaw SFX from playing after The Cannibal’s Tantrum impacted an object.
- Fixed an issue that prevented sfx repair from playing when repairing generators in the Survivor tutorial.
- Fixed an issue causing Survivor to duck into a corner near the totem to prevent being picked up by the Killer in the main building of the Yamaoka Family Residence.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivor to climb on top of some cars near the Azarov Office.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crouching Survivor to get stuck near the stairs of one of the houses in the Dead Dawg Saloon.
- Fixed an issue causing Survivors and Killers to climb onto the top of a cart near the gallows of the Dead Dawg Saloon.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Killer from going through a doorway on an RPD if a trapdoor appeared in that location.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Survivor from interacting with one of Nightmare’s clocks in RPD maps on XSX only.
- Fixed an issue causing the “health line” image in The Nemesis’ power effects behind Survivor HUD portraits to disappear.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to remain stuck in the results screen after a game.
- There are meat crates missing in the Thompson House Bathroom causing an invisible collision.
- Some lines of Trickster’s voiceover are not localized.
- Currency (KWD) is displayed incorrectly on Windows Store
- The New and Discount flags on the Store buttons don’t disappear when the Shop buttons are clicked.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/dead-by-daylight-dbd-chapter-22-update-5-4-0-patch-notes-today/ Dead By Daylight (DBD) Chapter 22 Update Patch 5.4.0 Today’s Note