David Dobrik Says He’s ‘Stranded’ Filming Discovery+ Show

Dobrik landed the TV present round three months after returning to YouTube amid sexual assault allegations.
Photograph: Scott Kirkland/The Walt Disney Firm/PictureGroup/Shutterstock

Ought to’ve stayed married to Jason’s mother? David Dobrik, the controversial YouTuber accused of making a poisonous work atmosphere inside his “Vlog Squad,” says he’s at the moment “stranded” in his dwelling nation, Slovakia. The 25-year-old vlogger had just lately been on a European tour together with his mates, documenting the travels for his vlog and the Discovery+ TV present Discovering David Dobrik. “Hello guys, sorry I haven’t been too lively on social media,” he defined on his Instagram Story on September 22, per an Insider report. “Everybody went again dwelling as a result of that is taking approach longer and it’s lots more durable than I assumed it was getting my visa and inexperienced card.” The ten-episode sequence, which was introduced earlier this month, is about to plot Dobrik’s first journey exterior of the nation as an grownup, his reunion with household in Slovakia, and his apparently rocky journey to acquire a inexperienced card.

Dobrik is one in all over 600,000 People protected by DACA, or Deferred Motion for Childhood Arrivals, an Obama-era coverage permitting youngsters of undocumented immigrants to stay within the U.S. with out deportation. Dobrik beforehand defined to followers that below DACA he’s restricted from reentering the U.S. A inexperienced card would enable him to come back and go freely. In his most up-to-date vlog, Dobrik surprises his friends with the international trip, explaining that he bought his inexperienced card. Now, it’s simply him and his assistant, Taylor Hudson, in Slovakia. “This like a fucking scavenger hunt, so I’m apologizing as a result of I can’t get any vlogs up or something,” he defined on Wednesday. “I hope to return to the States quickly. It’s like I’m misplaced. I’m actually stranded. Want me luck.”

Dobrik’s newest alternative comes much less three months after he returned to YouTube. Dobrik took a hiatus at first of the COVID-19 pandemic and remained offline amid allegations of sexual assault against current and former members of the Vlog Squad. In March, a younger lady alleged that she was given alcohol as a minor and raped by Vlog Squad member Dom Zeglaitis, 26, throughout a 2018 video shoot. No prices have been introduced. Former Vlog Squad member Seth Francois, 26, had beforehand come ahead together with his personal expertise of sexual assault. In a June 2017 clip, Dobrik tells Francois he can be kissed by one other member, Corinna Kopf, however he’s really kissed by now-48-year-old Jason Nash.

Dobrik addressed the alleged assaults in two apology videos this spring. His channel was briefly demonetized by YouTube as sponsors minimize ties. Dobrik additionally stepped down as head of app Dispo. “I’m thrilled to deliver extra of David Dobrik’s particular model of enjoyable and journey to Discovery+ with this epic new occasion sequence,” Discovery government vice-president Scott Lewers mentioned, announcing the series earlier this month. Vulture has reached out to Discovery+ for remark.

https://www.vulture.com/2021/09/david-dobrik-says-hes-stranded-filming-discovery-show.html | David Dobrik Says He’s ‘Stranded’ Filming Discovery+ Present

Skyred

Inter Reviewed is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@interreviewed.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button