Olivia Colman proves that you’re never too old to endure a little pressure from cool kids, revealing she’s agreed to Dakota Johnson Get her her first tattoo after a particularly wild cast party.
Johnson confessed Town & Country in October, after a screening at the New York Film Festival of her and Colman’s new film, Daughter is gone, the entire cast celebrated with a dance party at the Altro Paradiso Italian restaurant in Soho with a playlist featuring “lots of Talking Heads, Cranberries”. Later that evening, back at the hotel, the actress somehow managed to convince Colman to let her get her first tattoo using her stick tattoo kit. Favorite the star told her reasoning behind the impulsive decision, “It could be that I’m completely captivated by this gorgeous person and want her to think I’m cool. Or maybe it’s the age crisis I’m middle aged.” But Johnson says that’s just part of the evening mood, explaining that they’re just reveling in the “fun coming back after getting vaccinated.” “The point is, people are getting it right. If you go to a party, you’re going to throw a tantrum,” she explained.
NS Fifty shades of gray The actress added that dance parties have become something of a tradition among the Daughter is gone since the film premiered at the Telluride Film Festival in Colorado earlier this year. Netflix offered to pay for a cast dinner, but the film’s writer and director, Maggie Gyllenhaal“It’s like, ‘Instead of dinner, let’s have a dance party,'” Johnson told the magazine. They also invited cast and crew from other films to screen at the festival, including The power of the dog stars Kirsten Dunst and Benedict Cumberbatch, and Johnson’s former co-star, Jamie Dornan.
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Architect Zaha Hadid’s Rising Dreams in the desert
– Collector or Thief? Inside Queen Mary’s Royal Collection
– Princess Charlene’s Medical Saga Has become more complicated
– 12 essentials Fitness equipment is recruited from coaches on request, Dancers and more
– Iman on Life with David Bowie and A Celebration of Her Love in Perfume
– Taylor Swift, “Unsolicited Mess” and Asphyxiation by Girlboss Anachronisms
– Good Newsletter exit strategy It’s hard to find
– Britney Spears celebrates End of conservation responsibility
– Books to read this month And pre-order gifts to buy
– From the Repository: L’Affaire Kardashian
– Registration for “Purchase line“To receive curated fashion, book, and beauty listings in a weekly newsletter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/12/dakota-johnson-gave-olivia-colman-first-tattoo-cast-part-the-lost-daughter Dakota Johnson Gave Olivia Colman Her First Tattoo At an Actor Party