DailyBrief provides you with key brief news, views and ideas from top journalists, experts and thought leaders in India and around the world.
Stay informed and save time without the toxic and endless chatter of social media. Our creators follow the top media and brief you only on the things that matter to you, in short, just like you were a VIP.
DailyBrief cuts through clutter, eliminates information overload, and helps you connect the dots on complex issues.
You’ll also find insightful & analytical articles that help you decipher current news developments in the worlds of governance, politics, business, technology, health and global news.
The app that really helps you get rid of the clutter and stay up to date with the latest news
In the app you will find the latest breaking news to help you stay updated and informed on current affairs.
Read only important news and views, gain insights and expand your knowledge
We greatly appreciate your time. We don’t fill an endless feed with unwanted news, spam or click bait – just the stuff that matters.
Stay up to date on current affairs and pass competitive exams
DailyBrief is the best, most effective way to stay up to date with current affairs while preparing for competitive exams like CAT, UPSC, XAT, government job exams and job placement interviews is different.
– ‘Daily recap’ gives you the big picture of all the latest and breaking news.
– We create interesting summaries of key ideas and lessons learned from a variety of national and international sources and provide them to you in a single, concise, easy-to-understand format. All in just 1 minute of quick reading.
– Top Picks picks and delivers you the most important news of the day. It’s a finite feed that you can read through in a few minutes keeping up to date with what’s happening in India and the world.
– Personalize your Top Picks feed with your favorite news sources and topics.
◉ News Directory
– DailyBrief curate breaking news and breaking headlines from all important topics like India, World, Business, Technology and Covid-19.
◉ News Source
– Our recap of the top publishers & news channels in each category:
India: Times of India, NDTV, Indian Express, Republic, Hindustan Times, The Hindu, PTI, The Print, The Wire, etc.
World: Reuters, The New York Times, The Guardian, BBC, CNN, Fox News, Wion, The Economist, etc
Business: Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, Mint, The Economic Times, Financial Times, The Morning Context, The Ken, Quartz, etc.
Technology: TechCrunch, The Verge, Wired, ArsTechnica, CNBC, Engadget, The Information, etc.
– Search for specific keywords to get all news – past and present – on any topic within seconds.
◉ DailyBrief TV
– We curate the best videos and short clips from top TV news channels.
– DailyBrief only sends a limited number of notifications per day, so you’re always up to date with the latest and greatest news without being bombarded with notifications. Notifications are fully customizable.
◉ Share news
– You can share our high quality news and analysis articles with your friends, family or colleagues via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Gmail, Reddit, Skype, Slack, etc.
DailyBrief requests the following permissions. We deeply value your privacy.
Photos/Media Files: DailyBrief needs access to your device’s storage, to save images and ensure you have a fast and seamless experience even when offline.
Device Information: To help us improve the app, DailyBrief requires your device ID to identify and resolve technical issues.
DailyBrief prides itself on being a ‘Made in India’ app. If you’re hunting for the daily news in shorts, look no further.
CONTACT US: Feel free to contact us anytime with issues, or share feedback and let us know how we can improve DailyBrief. Email us at email@example.com.