the Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.52 patch was released today to fix some of the issues that weren’t fixed (or introduced) with the 1.5 patch. This update didn’t add any new content, but it does fix some nasty bugs that were annoying players. With another batch of issues fixed, CD Projekt Red is much closer to fixing the horrible state the game released a year and a half ago.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.52 Full Patch Notes
Here are the full patch notes for Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.52 CD Projekt Red published on its official site. Again, don’t expect any content additions here as this update focuses on bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause wrecked cars or multiple Nomad cars to spawn in traffic when driving fast.
- Fixed an issue where the first equip animation could play repeatedly after recovering a throwing knife.
- The Media Ballistic Vest with Laminated Armor can now be found as loot in Japantown.
- Fixed an issue where the recon grenade would highlight non-enemy NPCs in the crowd.
- Fixed an issue where after using the Take Control quickhack on a device, the camera axis would flip when zooming in.
- The player can no longer repurchase a home renovation they already own.
- Added shower interaction to nomad camp.
- It will no longer be possible to hack the Northside Apartment before Act 1 is complete.
- Fixed an issue where open world combat events and some scenes could remain disabled after visiting Afterlife until the player fast traveled within Watson.
- Auto Love – Walking into a wall in the elevator in Megabuilding H8 no longer causes instant death.
- Bubble Love – Fixed an issue where Johnny could despawn if the player exited the booth before interacting with the projector, blocking progress.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: Demons of War – Fixed an issue where it was not possible to progress beyond the “Search the area to gather intel” objective.
- Epistrophy – Fixed an issue where the quest could reappear in the journal instead of being marked as failed after the player failed to retrieve any of the taxis.
- I Fought the Law – Fixed an issue that could cause River to erratic drive out of the market area and force V out of the borders of the world.
- Life During War – Fixed an issue where selecting a blue dialog option twice upon arrival at the crash site would block progress.
- Path of Glory – The optional objective “Get dressed” is no longer unreachable if the player collected the clothes before they spawned.
- The Intel – Fixed an issue where the doors to Lizzie’s would be closed during the hours they were supposed to be open, blocking progress.
- The Drive – Fixed an issue where Dex’s car would veer left and right when driving away.
- With a little help from my friends – Fixed an issue where holocalls and text messages could be blocked if the player told Saul about Panam’s plan while the nomads were driving away.
- Fixed an issue where summoned vehicles could spawn far away from the player.
- Suicidal Corpos in Corpo Plaza will not get up after falling.
- Fixed an issue where an ongoing attack in Arroyo would not be visible on the map, which would hamper progress on The Jungle achievement.
- Gig: Goodbye Night City – Fixed an issue where the quest would not trigger after approaching the area.
- Gig: No Fixers – Fixed an issue where the optional objective “Park Iris’ car in the garage” would not complete if the player stopped in front of the garage.
- Gig: Playing for Keeps – Fixed an issue where all enemies in the casino were set to friendly.
- Murk Man Returns Forever Again – Fixed an issue where the Rayfield Caliburn would not spawn.
- Added a quest tag to fixer rewards when they are first found in the supply.
- Opening menus while reading a shard no longer blocks the game.
- It is no longer possible to change the position of the marker when a time warp is in progress.
- Fixed an issue where the loot UI could flicker and change before the item was picked up.
- Fixed an issue where the English text “A Favor for a Friend” was displayed instead of the correct quest name for some tracked quests, regardless of the language version.
- Fixed animations and missing or moved objects in various scenes.
- Fixed some animation issues when performing an aerial takedown with the Hidden Dragon perk.
- Fixed an issue where sandstorms could appear in scenes they shouldn’t.
- Fixed an issue where the foliage was not affected by different weather conditions.
- Polycarbonate Sport Sunglasses are no longer visible when switching between third person mode and first person mode while driving.
- Memory improvements and crash fixes on next-gen consoles.
- Minor UI optimizations.
- [PlayStation 5] Importing a saved game while disconnected from PlayStation Network no longer blocks the option to continue the game.
- [PlayStation 5] Fixed an issue where a corrupted save would be created if the player tried to import a PlayStation 4 save when no saves were exported.
- [PlayStation] Fixed an issue where the message “Press [Options Button] To Continue” screen registers when the button is pressed with a delay.
- [PlayStation 5] Wet roads now become as reflective as they were on the PC version.
- [PlayStation 5/Xbox Series X] If you change the preset in the video settings, all graphics options are no longer automatically set to ON.
- [Xbox One/Xbox Series X] Disconnecting the controller and entering the pause menu at the same time no longer causes the player to hang.
- Activated Aggressive Crowds on Stadia.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/703983-cyberpunk-2077-update-1-52-patch-notes Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.52 patch notes