Information about Cube Solver MOD features:
About Cube Solver
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to install Cube Solver APK/MOD file?
Cube Solver (MOD, Unlimited Money) Simply describe your puzzle to get a 3D solution:
– Pocket Cube : this app can solve 2×2 Rubik’s cube in 14 moves or less!
– Rubik’s cube : solve the classic 3×3 cube with an average of 30 moves.
– Skewb : solved in 11 moves max.
– Pyraminx : solved in 11 moves excluding trivial rotation of tips.
– Ivy Cube : max to be solved in 8 moves.
This app needs internet access to get the solution.
Learn to solve classic 3×3 step by step using Fridrich method.
A training timer with full stats will help you solve your cube faster.
The 3×3 solver was written by Herbert Kociemba.
Other solvers are written by JeffProd.
Edit contact url
Cube Solver puzzle game:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Cube Solver on Android phone or tablet?
Download the Cube Solver APK file from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.jeffprod.cubesolver)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK