Snackers love chips and guacamole, however these carb-heavy snacks are full of unhealthy fat and empty energy. Whether or not you wish to change up your snacking recreation or simply need one thing more healthy, Courteney Cox is right here to assist.
Cox continues to show that, like Monica Geller, she can also be a celebrity within the kitchen. Whether or not she is making banana bread, chicken bolognese, or cacao e pepe, she by no means misses a beat. And it wasn’t simply us who felt the Monica vibes. One fan commented, “Simply Monica being Monica!”
How To Make Courteney’s Keto Chips and Guac
Making selfmade chips and guac may appear to be an pointless problem, particularly whenever you’re craving a fast snack. Nonetheless, Cox proves that her go-to keto snack is as straightforward as 1-2-3.
Cox kicked off her Insta-worthy recipe by telling her followers she was making keto mozzarella chips! She defined, “All you want is 2 cups mozzarella,—shredded—one cup blanched almond flour, and a few seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder—it’s your selection—paprika!” She continued, “And now I’m going to microwave this for one to 2 minutes.”
As Ed Sheeran’s Dangerous Habits blares within the background, Cox units to work, on a mission to point out her followers that these keto chips are something however a nasty behavior!
After the Pal’s star removes the melted mozzarella cheese from the microwave, she provides the almond flour. Utilizing her arms, she blended the substances right into a comfortable dough and provides seasonings.
With lightning pace, Cox flattens the dough ball utilizing a rolling pin and parchment paper. With a pizza cutter, she makes triangular shapes that resembled tortilla chips. She places the chips on a baking sheet and bakes them at 350 levels.
Whereas her keto chips baked, Cox whips up a batch of selfmade guacamole. Who wants to purchase stuff from the shop when it may be ready simply as simply at dwelling?
In an effort to point out off her keto mozzarella chips, Cox takes them out of the oven and locations them on the counter. Moreover, the tortilla chips look similar to the actual factor, if not higher! Wholesome and simple to make, who’d have thought? Clearly, Courtney!
Prepared to surrender your dangerous behavior and change up your chips and guac recreation for Courteney’s Cox’s more healthy recipe?
Keto Chips and Guac Recipe
Keto Mozzarella Chips
- One cup blanched almond flour
- Two cups shredded mozzarella
- Seasonings of selection (garlic powder, onion powder, or paprika)
Home made Guacamole
- Maldon sea salt
- Cilantro, recent
- In a big mixing bowl, mix the almond flour and seasonings.
- Microwave mozzarella cheese for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or till melted.
- Combine the melted cheese with the almond flour till a thick dough varieties.
- Unfold the dough out on the parchment paper and flatten it. Place the second sheet of parchment paper on high and press down. Roll out the dough till it’s about 1/4 inch thick.
- Create small triangular shapes utilizing a pizza cutter. Bake the tortilla chips at 350 levels for 12-Quarter-hour, or till golden brown across the edges. Let the chips cool utterly on the baking sheet. Serve with guacamole.
https://www.counsel.com/courteney-coxs-keto-chips-and-guac-are-a-low-carb-dream/2588814/ | Courteney Cox’s Keto Chips And Guac Are A Low Carb Dream