Cookie Run: Kingdom is filled with different types of cookies, and each cookie benefits from different overlays.
Cookie Run: Kingdom Just got a new major update. Added version 2.6.001 to story about this Cookie Run game as well as a few new cookies, including premium Eclair Cookie and Tea Knight Cookie.
The Tea Knight Cookie
Added Cookie Run: Kingdom on January 19, 2022, Tea Knight Cookie is a kind of charge cookie stand in the front row. The Tea Knight not only deals massive damage to enemies, but can also power up his teammates in doing so, making him part of the team. Cookie support in Cookie Run: Kingdom. He also gains a personal buff when any ally’s cookies are dropped on the battlefield.
- Cooldown 18 seconds – DMG per hit: 542.4% (+% DMG per level)
- Increase ATK: 6.0% for the two Cookies with the highest ATK for 8.0 seconds
- %CRIT increase: 12.0% for the two Cookies with the highest %CRIT in 8.0 seconds
- Wrath of the Commander (activates when an ally dies in combat) – Each stack (max 3) adds 50.0% Attack and 20.0% Attack Speed
- Wrath of the Commander – 4th stack (max) – 100.0% ATK and 150.0% ATK SPD, Tea Knight Cookie becomes resistant to interrupting effects.
These buffs alone are enough to create any Cookie Run: Kingdom players want to use their Cookie Cutters to try and get this Epic Cookie for their team.
Best Toppings for Tea Knight Cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom
Cookies in Cookie Run: Kingdom They start with just one Topping slot, but they receive additional top slots at levels 15, 20, 25 and 30. When a Cookie equips more than one of the same Topping, it can help them get special. separately for their affected indices.
The The best coating for a Tea Knight is:
- Searing Raspberry – ATK bonus
- Solid Almond – DMG kháng Resistance Bonus
Searing Raspberry has a special bonus when equipped for all three slots and five slots. Solid Almond only has a five slot bonus. So players will most likely want to fill three cells with Raspberry and two with Almonds, or fill all five with the same topping. Increasing both ATK and DEF is probably a good move for this top attacker, but players will want to choose their Toppings combo based on the remaining abilities of the team.
Regardless of which buff combination a player chooses for Tea Knight, he is a great addition to any team and well worth the effort. Rainbow block.
Cookie Run: Kingdom available for mobile devices.
The source: Wiki
Popular YouTube creator MrBeast recently put together his own adaptation of Netflix’s Squid Game, and Player 067 is once again its star.
About the author
https://gamerant.com/cookie-run-kingdom-best-toppings-tea-knight-cookie-build/ Cookie Run: Kingdom – Best Toppings for Tea Knight Cookie