Console version update 1.30 Patch notes today (February 24)
A brand new update for Rust: Console Version is set to roll out today (February 24), bringing the game to version 1.30 with the much-anticipated ‘Offshore Blowout’ content.
If you want to discover all the details about the big content update, here’s everything you need to know about the latest update. Rust: Console Version updates, including official patch notes.
- READ MORE: Neil Druckmann spoke about the players’ final complaint
Rust Update: Console Edition ‘Offshore Blowout’
Offshore Blowout is one of the most requested games Rust: Console Version updated ever and there’s a good reason why. Today’s new update includes the following pieces of content:
- Two of the most requested monuments are being added to the game. Depending on the server you play on, you will have a chance to have a Small or Large Oil Rig available in it. Some servers may even have both!
- A new NPC, Heavy Scientist, is being added. This new NPC is much more challenging than regular scientists, and you and your team will have to face them, if you plan on completing the Oil Rig event and running away with the loot.
- A new weapon is also being added, the Multiple Grenade Launcher! This weapon has a very low chance of falling from Heavy Scientists on the Oil Rig, and in the right hand it will cause immense destruction. Don’t forget to aim ABOVE Your target.
- And finally, all backpacks are now floating in the ocean. This means that in intense battles at sea, you will be able to loot your opponents and get some extra resources that could be important in your journey.
The developers claim that today’s patch will also include a new interface rotation and numerous bug fixes to improve the overall gameplay experience. Check out the official February 24 patch notes at the bottom of this article.
- READ MORE: Horizon Forbidden West Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Rust: Console Version Update 1.30 Patch Notes (February 24)
Below you’ll find the official patch notes for February 24 Rust: Console Version update, bringing the game to version 1.30 with Offshore Blowout content.
New Content (Will not appear in game until 6pm UTC)
- Small oil shoes
- This offshore memorial offers new opportunities for puzzle, loot, and combat. Bring a team to conquer this one.
- Big oil rig
- Very similar to the Little Oil Rig, but much larger with more puzzles, more loot, and protected by more scientists.
- Event CH47
- This event can be triggered by hacking the locked crate found on the top floor of the Oil Rigs, and it will introduce you to a new enemy, the Heavy Scientist.
- Heavy scientists
- A new and much more challenging NPC.
- Multiple grenade launchers
- This powerful weapon can be looted from Heavy Scientists and uses 40mm Smoke Grenades, 40mm HE Grenades or 40mm Pistol Rings.
- Floating backpack
- Loots from players and NPCs killed in the water will float on top of the water instead of sinking to the bottom of the sea.
- New items added to the Skin Store
- We’ll have some new skin packs to celebrate the release of OFFSHORE BLOWOUT.
- Increased blockade area of the building around the Harbor . monument
- Updated localization files
- Fixed texture issues on Roadsign gloves
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to get kicked when they drop a Roadsign Gauntlet
- Fixed some items with skin losing their skin when dropped from inventory
- Fix missing shadow on road signs
- Fixed the missing collision on the refrigerator door at the Lighthouse monument
- Fixed an area where players could get stuck between icebergs
- Fixed some interface icons and previews not appearing correctly
- Fixed crates cut through the sewer walls in the Airport monument
- Fixing the binoculars makes your eyes square for a moment
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/rust-console-edition-update-1-30-patch-notes-today-february-24/ Console version update 1.30 Patch notes today (February 24)