Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 3
CONOR McGREGOR returns to the Octagon for a trilogy combat in opposition to Dustin Poirier at UFC 264 in Vegas tonight.
The Infamous was crushed in two rounds by the Diamond at UFC 257 in January, leaving their sequence tied at 1-1 going into the large decider.
Get 40/1 odds for McGregor to win via knockout, TKO or DQ at UFC 264
When is UFC 264 McGregor vs Poirier 3?
- UFC 264 is going down on Saturday, July 10 – TONIGHT.
- UFC 264’s early prelims are set to begin at 11pm BST, the prelims 1am after which the primary card from 3am.
- Anticipate the primary occasion of McGregor vs Poirier at round 5am UK time.
- The T-Cell Enviornment in Las Vegas – with FULL capability – performs host to the cardboard..
What TV channel and stay stream is UFC 264: McGregor vs Poirier 3 on?
- UFC 264 can be broadcast on BT Sport Field Workplace within the UK, with the worth confirmed at £19.95 – the identical as the primary combat.
- The prelims from 1-3am can be proven stay on BT Sport 2.
- Within the US, it will be stay on ESPN+.
- The early prelims can be proven stay on UFC Fight Pass app.
What’s the UFC 264 combat card?
- Important card (3am BST/ 10pm ET)
- Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor (Light-weight – Important occasion)
- Gilbert Burns vs Stephen Thompson (Welterweight – co-main)
- Tai Tuivasa vs Greg Hardy (Heavyweight)
- Irene Aldana vs Yana Kunitskaya (Ladies Bantamweight)
- Sean O’Malley vs Kris Moutinho (Bantamweight)
- Prelims (1am BST/ 8pm ET)
- Carlos Condit vs Max Griffin (Welterweight)
- Niko Value vs Michel Pereira (Welterweight)
- Ryan Corridor vs Illia Topruia (Featherweight)
- Trevin Giles vs Dricus Du Plessis (Middleweight)
- Early prelims (from 11pm BST/ 6pm ET)
- Jennifer Maia vs Jessica Eye (Ladies Flyweight)
- Omari Akhmedov vs Brad Tavares (Middleweight)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs Jerome Rivera (Flyweight)
- Hu Yaozong vs Alen Amedovski (Middleweight)
BETTING SPECIAL – Get McGregor to win by knockout, TKO or DQ at 40/1
How the fighters examine
What have they stated?
John Kavanagh, McGregor’s coach: “We’ve gotta determine these fricking calf kicks, tips on how to use them and defend them.
“We’re fairly assured we’ve got that sorted out now.
“I feel he appeared glorious in all places else so give us a rematch and we’ve got the rematch, I really feel.”
Dustin Poirier: “”It is preventing, man.
“I do not suppose you ever actually have [someone’s number].
“He’ll make changes and it will be a totally totally different combat.
“Like the primary one and the second was totally different, the third one is gonna be totally different as effectively.”
“I am gonna make changes as effectively.
“I’ve gotta change it up, hold issues recent and hold him guessing.”
COMPETITION: WIN A MERCEDES AMG A45S WORTH £51,000 PLUS UP TO £50k IN CASH