Many players in the Elden ring Community has commented on how insanely difficult Malenia, Blade of Miquella’s boss fight is. She has been compared to some of the toughest bosses in previous Soulsborne games, difficult bosses in games of different genres, and even the Valkyrie Queen God of War: Ragnarok.
However, the ultimate challenge is easy to achieve Elden ring can also be quite difficult as players have to traverse several hidden areas swarming with extremely high level enemies. Fear not, as this guide will show exactly where Malenia is and how to reach her, taking the Tainted through the three main areas the player must traverse in order to reach her.
Updated November 23, 2022 by Jacob Buchalter: The Haligtree, a place created by the Empyreans born of Marika and Radagon, is Miquella’s attempt to build his own Earthtree without the Great Will, believing it to be the best possible way to cure his sister’s birth defects (and thus also his own) to heal . Malenia was born with a body infected with scarlet, and Miquella would never age past infancy, so her Haligtree eventually became a sanctuary for all those not taken into the mercy of the Great Will, such as the misbegotten, the Albinaurics and many other outcasts. Unfortunately, since Elden Ring is a boss-fighting video game (one that did exceptionally well in the Golden Joystick Awards), players must put an end to Malenia at the foot of this Haligtree. But how exactly do they get there and what areas do they have to trek through to reach their fog gate?
How to reach the sacred snow field
To even get to the “zone” that Melania is in, Miquellas Haligtree, the Tainted must go through the Sacred Snowfield. But although it looks like the snowfield should be accessible from part of the mountain peaks of the giants area, players must actually get both halves Haligtree Secret Locket and ride them Large elevator by Rold.
- That Right half of the secret medallion is found in the Village of the Albinaurs in Liurnia of the Lakes near the village of Site of Grace. From here, the Tainted must go to the eastern part of the village and search for a unique pot on their own. Break the pot, and an albinauric inside named Albus will gift the right half to the Tainted and tell them to take it to Latenna before they crumble to dust.
- That Left half of the secret medallion can be obtained The peak of the giants. The player must find Castle Solwhich is marked with a on the map at the extreme north end of the mountain peak Wandering Masoleum walking up and down nearby. The Tainted must then advance through this castle and defeat their boss. Commander Niallan exceptionally intimidating and difficult boss before moving forward and finding the left half in front of a kneeling ghost.
- Once the Tainted has both halves of the medallion, they can return to the Large elevator by Rold and use the toggle dialogs they would normally use when an item and a message are in the same overlapping spot to see that there is now a prompt for “Use Secret Locket”. Present the locket to the elevator and take it to the Forbidden Lands (AKA the Sacred Snowfield).
- Move through the Hidden path to Haligtreea small dungeon area full of misleading paths and the Vulgar Militant enemies before exiting into the main area Sacred Snowfield Area.
This is one of the most difficult areas of Elden ring in terms of visibility, as a blizzard will blind the Tainted when they first enter the area, although it becomes less intimidating once you find the map fragment located a short distance north of the main entrance, just below a towering monolith .
How to reach Miquellas Haligtree
Once the Tainted One has the Map Fragment, travel to the northernmost area of the snowfield, watch out for lurking high-level enemies. The Tainted will eventually find a place called Liturgical City of Ordina on the other side of the river (both can be easily seen on the in-game map). Solving the fun but frustrating puzzle in this town is essential to access the Haligtree.
- Move through the city full of apparent ghosts until the player achieves that Evergaol near the stairway/bridge leading to the mountains behind the town.
- After interacting with the Evergaol, the player will see that the sky and city around him look slightly different. You must light several candles scattered around the city. However, beware of invisible Black Knife Assassin sneaking around town, especially the ones in the center of town near the shrine candle on the ground floor, which are best saved for last.
- Jump onto one of the crumbling walls on the west side of town and use them to get onto the rooftops (alternatively, there’s a ladder that also leads to one of the candles).
- Once on the rooftops, the Tainted can light a series of candles atop each of the city’s tall towers. However, these are also guarded by Albinaur archers that fire extremely fast, deal incredible damage, and can knock the tainted off any ladder or roof with ease (just like the old days, huh?). The Tainted can either try to time it perfectly and avoid engaging them entirely, or they can wait until after a salvo and charge at the archers to take them out.
- After the player lights them all, they will be teleported out of the Evergaol and the barrier to the Haligtree at the top of the stairs behind the town should be gone.
Follow the open path after lowering the barrier and the Tainted will eventually find themselves making their way to the Haligtree.
Exploring Outer Haligtree & Elphael, bracket of Haligtree to reach Malenia
The Tainted will arrive at the Haligtree in an area outside Elphael, the capital of those who left the world, and this is where Malenia resides. To get through this first area, the player must follow the branches down (be careful not to fall off) and reach a series of interconnecting pathways and greenhouses. From here there will be several misborn and other nasty enemies that are challenging up close, so it’s important for the Tainted to lure them out and face them one at a time if they can. Keep moving forward naturally, and the Tainted should keep moving down until they finally get to the “bottom” of the city.
At the end of this area, the player will be confronted Loretta, Knight of Haligtreethe real version of the ghost King Knight Loretta they stood in Caria Mansion. And once she’s dispatched, the Tainted can take the elevator to the final hurdle before fighting Malenia and getting through Elpheal, Bracket of the Haligtree.
- When the player comes in for the first time Elpheal, Bracket of the Haligtreethe player must travel along the outer wall of the tree, which is fuller Clean Red Knights and multiple times Erdtree Avatars.
- The Tainted can either move along the upper section of the Outer Wall or descend to the lower section where there is more valuable loot (but it is populated). revenant).
- The Tainted eventually reach a courtyard with a Earth Tree Avatar and Haligtree soldiers block the player’s path; Once they are killed, the player can access the inner wall of the Haligtree and the final descent into Malenia.
- The interior of the Haligtree is covered with a Lake of Rot, and this is where the player can too Complete the quest line of the NPC Millicent if they’ve managed to make it this far. Follow the drainage channel on the opposite side of the isolated area of Rot Lake where Millicent’s summon and the Ulcerated Tree Spirit dwells, and cross the Haligtree again.
- Around this area is a building with an elevator near the southwest entrance. This elevator takes the Tainted to the roots of the Haligtree, where they find a room containing a large scarlet flower Haligtree Roots Place of Grace.
- After that, the Tainted find the foggy door that leads to the toughest boss (usually at least). Elden ring, Malenia The Severed Oneone of the most memorable characters in the game and a character that fans just can’t get enough of.
Elden ring is available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
MORE: Elden Ring: Every Vendor, Ranked
https://gamerant.com/elden-ring-how-to-get-to-malenia/ Complete Guide to Find Malenia Location