College football fixtures, 2021 matches: What to watch in Week 13, TV channels, Saturday kickoff time
In college football, nothing compares to Opponents Week and we have a number of games this year that will not only define bragging rights but also have a big impact on the Race to the Qualifiers. college football. No.3 Alabama will visit a local rival Auburn, No. 2 Ohio State going to Ann Arbor to play number 5 Michigan and Bedlam between the number 10 Oklahoma and number 7 Oklahoma State will serve as a knockout game.
Individual prizes will also be on the line. Alabama winger Bryce Young and signal callers of the State of Ohio CJ Stroud are the leaders of the Heisman Trophy going into the weekend, and both have big stages to make an impact on the race. Other external candidates may also use the weekend as their closing argument.
What should you pay attention to on Saturday? Here’s a viewer’s guide to help you navigate through the action.
All Eastern Ages
No. 2 Ohio State at No. 5 Michigan – noon on Fox, fuboTV (Try free): This will be the de facto Big Ten East championship game, a CFP knockout, and a competitive game that will resonate over the next 364 days. Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh hasn’t topped Ohio State during his tenure, but this may be his best shot yet.
3 Alabama at Auburn – 3:30 p.m. on CBS, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports App: Alabama hasn’t won at Jordan-Hare Stadium since 2015, but another defeat on the Plains would be remarkable given the direction both teams are heading. The Crimson Tide needs to win to stay in the CFP race, while Auburn has lost three games in a row and will TJ Finley his second start below center at the speed of the wounded star Bo Nix.
10 Oklahoma at Number 7 Oklahoma State – 7:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Try free): Both teams in Bedlam have hopes for CFP. The Cowboys would love nothing more than to beat the Sooners for the third time in 17 years and kill their hopes of winning a national title in the process. Oklahoma could force a rematch with Bedlam in the 12 Major Championship Game with a win or loss combined with a loss to Baylor to Texas Tech.
Other big games
No. 1 Georgia in Georgia Tech – noon on ABC, fuboTV (Try free): Clean, Old Fashioned Hate will take place at Bobby Dodd Stadium, just a stone’s throw from Mercedes-Benz Stadium, where Alabama and Georgia will meet next week in the SEC Championship Game. It will be interesting to see if Georgia coach Kirby Smart handles the offense in case it needs a little more juice than the Crimson Tide.
Number 14 Wisconsin in Minnesota – 4 p.m. on Fox, fuboTV (Try free): If Wisconsin wins the oldest confrontation in College football and Paul Bunyan’s Ax, it won the Big Ten West. If Minnesota prevails, then Golden Gophers, Badgers or Iowa will play in Indianapolis based on what happens elsewhere. There will be plenty of stuff on the line on Saturday afternoon, including an actual ax of course.
No. 6 Notre Dame in Stanford – 8 p.m. on Fox, fuboTV (Try free): The fighting Irish are around the CFP race and a brilliant closing argument will be helpful in case they need some style points ahead of their selection on Sunday 5 December. happened recently, so a clear win now is more likely than it would have been last month.
The best rest
- Texas Tech at Baylor #8 – noon on FS1, fuboTV (Try free)
- No. 18 Wake Forest in Boston College – noon on ESPN2, fuboTV (Try free)
- No 24 Houston at UConn – noon on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports App
- No. 22 UTSA in North Texas – 2 p.m. on ESPN+, fuboTV (Try free)
- Oregon State in 11th place Oregon – 3:30 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Try free)
- Penn State in 12th place the state of Michigan – 3:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Try free)
- Western Michigan at Marshall – 3:30 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports App
- 15 Texas A&M in LSU – 7 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Try free)
- No.17 Pittsburgh in Syracuse – 7:30 p.m. on the ACC Network, fuboTV (Try free)
- 23 Clemson in South Carolina – 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network, fuboTV (Try free)
- Nevada at Colorado State – 9 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports App
- Number 13 BYU in USC – 10:30 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Try free)
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/college-football-schedule-games-2021-what-to-watch-in-week-13-tv-channels-saturday-kickoff-times/ College football fixtures, 2021 matches: What to watch in Week 13, TV channels, Saturday kickoff time