In partnership with Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Well being Providers, Inc., the library will host clinics on the following areas:
- Rockport Department: Monday, August 2 from 10 a.m. to midday
- Glenville Department: Wednesday, August 4 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Memorial-Nottingham Department: Friday, August 6 from 10 a.m. to midday
- Rice Department: Monday, August 9 from 10 a.m. to midday
- Harvard-Lee Department: Wednesday, August 11 from 1 p.m. to three p.m.
The library says that Clevelanders who get the shot can win bus passes, present playing cards, and different prizes.
Additionally, in the event you’re a Managed Plan Medicaid member, 18+, and getting your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll get a $100 present card.
The clinics are free and open to residents 18 and over. Registration is most popular.
Name (216) 231-7700 and choose choice 2 to make an appointment.
Counsel a Correction
https://fox8.com/information/cleveland-public-library-vaccine-clinics-open-this-week/ | Cleveland Public Library vaccine clinics open this week