The Metropolis of Titans workforce pushed out a patch earlier with some enhancements and fixes based mostly on the suggestions they obtained from the group. Listed here are some particulars.
When you recall, the workforce launched a brand new take a look at earlier this month meant to test player flight. In truth, they’d shared some data on this mechanic beforehand. That replace additionally caused a number of enhancements. However the workforce additionally famous their request for suggestions on this flight mechanic.
It seems individuals loved flight, noting the way it makes the sport really feel completely different. Moreover, gamers appreciated the varied flight animations, along with the pace of flight itself. Gamers additionally responded with varied requests for a number of changes.
For instance, the controls for flight proved to be a bit tough to make use of. Gamers additionally famous they needed extra positive management over issues like mouse sensitivity. Particularly, they needed to have the ability to freely go searching whereas flying.
To that finish, the lately launched patch included the next enhancements:
- Flight controls have been enhanced and made smoother
- Quick flight and quick run now proceed routinely with out requiring a motion key enter
- The Physique sliders window can now be closed by clicking the radial icon for the open sliders once more (i.e. the button is now a toggle); clicking a distinct radial icon nonetheless switches to that set of sliders
- now restores the open window state from when the UI was hidden
- Flight and quick motion (floor/flight) now can have their key binds modified within the management choices menu
The patch additionally launched a number of bug fixes for mouse sensitivity, UI, and extra. You may learn the full patch notes here. City of Titans continues to be up to date usually along with varied group updates. In a current group replace, the workforce mentioned houses and bases.
https://www.mmog.com/information/city-of-titans-patch-adjusts-flight-based-on-community-feedback-2000122796 | Metropolis of Titans Patch Adjusts Flight Based mostly on Neighborhood Suggestions