Cisco Jabber 126.96.36.1996593 (MOD) for android
Information about Cisco Jabber MOD features:
6.0 and up
January 18, 2022
Introduction to Cisco Jabber
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to install Cisco Jabber APK/MOD file?
Cisco Jabber (MOD, Premium Cracked) Cisco Jabber™ for Android is a collaboration app that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), cloud messaging, voice and video calling, and voicemail on Android phones, tablets, and Android devices. Wear. Upgrade your Jabber calls to multi-party conferencing with Cisco Webex® Meetings. This integrated collaboration experience works with both on-premise and cloud-based collaboration architectures.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• High quality voice and video with interoperability with Cisco TelePresence and other audio/video endpoints
• IM and on-premises presence, Webex Messenger or group messaging deployment
• Voicemail with pictures
• One-touch reporting to Webex meetings (Cisco Webex® Meetings cross-launch)
• Meeting control in Cisco Meeting Server (CMS) and Webex CMR meetings
Device and operating system requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 14.0 is officially supported on the following Android devices:
• Blackberry: Priv
• Fujitsu: Arrows M357
• Google: Nexus 5 / 5x / 6 / 6P / 7/9, Pixel, Pixel C / XL / 2 / 2 XL / 3 / 3 XL / 4 / 4 XL / 4a 5G
• Honeywell Dolphin: CT40, CT50, CT60
• HTC: 10, A9, M8, M9, X9
• Huawei: Honor 7, Mate 8/9/10/10 Pro/20/20 Pro, Nova, P8, P9, P10, P10 Plus, P20, P20 Pro, P30, P30 Pro
• LG: G3, G4, G5, G6, V10, V30
• Motorola: Moto G4, G5, G6, Moto Z Droid
• Nokia: 6.1, 8.1
• OnePlus: One, 5, 5T, 6, 6T, 7T, 8, 8 Pro and 8T
• Samsung: device meets minimum hardware requirements
• Seuic: Cruise 1
• Sonim: XP8
• Sony Xperia: Tablet XZ, XZ1, XZ2, XZ3, Z2, Z2, Z3, Z3 Tablet Compact, Z3 +, Z4, Z4 TAB, Z5, Z5 Premium, 5 Mark II
• Xiaomi: Mi 4 / 4C / 5 / 5S / 6/8/9/10/10 Ultra / A1 / Max / Mix 2 / Note / Note 2, Pocophone, Redmi Note 3 / Note 4X / Note 5 / Note 6 Pro
• Zebra: TC51, TC75X
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 14.0 is also supported on some Chromebook models.
Refer to the Release Notes for more details, including Android OS version, Chromebook support, and any potential updates.
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, the administrator must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android profile, otherwise the proper connection will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen email@example.com”. A copy of the LGPL license can be obtained at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013-2020 by Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
By clicking “Install”, you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback.
– Improved stability
Cisco Jabber Communication Game:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Cisco Jabber on Android phone or tablet?
Download the Cisco Jabber APK file from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cisco.im)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Download Now at https://androidimod.com/cisco-jabber/