Chivalry 2 receives a brand new replace throughout all platforms to additional enhance the general expertise and a few information information for an upcoming occasion.
Chivalry 2 has been fairly a profitable launch for the Torn Banner studios throughout this 12 months as one of the vital distinctive multiplayer experiences of 2021.
Chivalry 2 is a refreshing expertise for individuals who are uninterested in trendy and futuristic warfare, searching for the struggles of a medieval archer or swordsman.
At this time, the sport acquired a brand new replace that prepares the sport for the upcoming limited-time 1v1 mode. Additionally, the replace fixes some matchmaking and controller points.
You may take a look at the patch notes for the replace down under:
Chivalry 2 Replace 2.1.2 Patch Notes
- Adjusted the combo “delay” animation after being blocked to now correctly present the delay from the blocking player’s perspective
- Mounted a problem the place gamers can queue for a recreation earlier than all area pings have been retrieved, inflicting the player to be put right into a excessive ping server
- Mounted a problem the place gamers had been unable to queue once more after canceling the preliminary queue
- Enviornment – Mounted backfill problem with enviornment mode by permitting them to backfill extra shortly
- Playlist – Eliminated “New Maps” Playlist and 40p Blended Modes
- Customization is now displaying as meant (beforehand made gamers seem to have default customization
- Mounted a problem gamers may buy customization objects from outdoors of the Customizations menu
- Backfill bots now drop to 0 as soon as thirty gamers are related to a server (was beforehand 12 gamers)
Chivalry 2 is now obtainable on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Sequence X, Xbox Sequence S, and PC. The PC model of the sport is unique to the Epic Video games Retailer.
Have one thing to inform us about this text?
https://www.dualshockers.com/chivalry-2-update-2-1-2-patch-notes-for-september-9/ | Chivalry 2 Replace 2.1.2 Patch Notes for September 9