Through 2 parts
The Boston Celtics can’t call a day yet, but they’re winning as expected. They are currently leading 52-47 against the Houston Rockets.
Small progress Jayson Tatum took over for Boston, now with 22 points (42% of their total) along with two bounces. One thing to watch out for is Jaylen Brown’s foul situation as he is currently sitting in third place.
Protection point Armoni Brooks has taken the lead so far for Houston, as he has 11 points and two assists along with three goals.
Houston @ Boston
Current record: Houston 1-15; Boston 9-8
What to know
The Boston Celtics will again play the host and welcome the Houston Rockets to TD Garden, which is scheduled to kick off at 7:30 p.m. ET Monday. Celtics are trying to maintain their 4-match winning streak at home.
Boston didn’t have too much breathing room against the Oklahoma City Thunder last Saturday, but they still walked away with a 111-105 victory. It’s been another big night for Boston’s little striker Jayson Tatum, who shot 6 to 12 from downtown and finished with 33 points, five assists and eight goals. Tatum’s night made it three games in a row where he scored at least 33 points.
Meanwhile, all were 47-47 behind at halftime, but Houston wasn’t quite on par with the New York Knicks in the second half when they met this past Saturday. Houston bounced back against New York, down 106-99. The top scorers for the Rockets are the ones with forward power Christian Wood (18 points) and shooting guard Jalen Green (16 points).
The Celtics are highly rated in this match, with a predicted win rate of 11.5 points. Odds players have seen things return to Boston, which is on a 9-8 margin.
Boston’s win lifted them to 9-8 while a loss to Houston dropped them 1-15. We’ll see if Boston can repeat their recent success or Houston recovers and reverses their fortunes.
How to watch
- When: Monday at 7:30pm ET
- Where: TD Garden – Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: Southwest ATTSN
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $16.58
Celtics are 11.5 points favorite team compared to Rockets, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
Bookmakers already have a good feeling for this line, as the opening game against the Celtics is the 12.5-point favorite.
Top / Bottom: -110
Houston have won seven of their last 13 games against Boston.
- October 24, 2021 – Boston 107 vs Houston 97
- April 2, 2021 – Boston 118 vs Houston 102
- March 14, 2021 – Boston 134 vs Houston 107
- February 29, 2020 – Houston 111 vs Boston 110
- February 11, 2020 – Houston 116 vs Boston 105
- March 3, 2019 – Houston 115 vs Boston 104
- December 27, 2018 – Houston 127 vs Boston 113
- March 3, 2018 – Houston 123 vs Boston 120
- December 28, 2017 – Boston 99 vs Houston 98
- January 25, 2017 – Boston 120 vs Houston 109
- December 5, 2016 – Houston 107 vs Boston 106
- March 11, 2016 – Houston 102 vs Boston 98
- November 16, 2015 – Boston 111 vs Houston 95
Boston Injury Report
- Josh Richardson: Over (Sickness)
Injury Report for Houston
- Kevin Porter: Out (Thigh)
- John Wall: Out (Not related to injury)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/celtics-vs-rockets-how-to-watch-live-stream-tv-channel-nba-start-time-26739798/ Celtics vs. Rockets: How to watch live stream, TV channel, NBA start time