Cavaliers vs. Magic: How to watch NBA online, TV channels, live stream information, game time
Through 2 parts
The Cleveland Cavaliers can’t call a day yet, but they’re winning as expected. At halftime, neither team had the game in their pockets, but the Cavaliers led 54-49 against the Orlando Magic.
center Jarrett Allen has led so far for Cleveland, as he has 12 points and three assists, along with four rebounds and two saves. The double will be Allen’s third consecutive double.
Orlando has relied on forward strength Wendell Carter Jr., who has nine points along with five boards, and the shooting guard Gary Harris, who has nine points beyond two tables. The double will be Carter Jr’s third consecutive double.
Orlando @ Cleveland
Current record: Orlando 4-16; Cleveland 9-10
What to know
The Cleveland Cavaliers haven’t won a game against the Orlando Magic since March 3, 2019, but they will be looking to end the drought this past Saturday. Cleveland will meet Orlando at 8 p.m. ET at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse after a few days off. Given that these two teams have lost in their last game, both have a little more incentive to enter this competition.
Looks like the Cavaliers had the smaller half of the collarbone at Thanksgiving dinner. They are in impressive distance but were unable to close the gap last Wednesday when they fell 120-115 to the Phoenix Suns. Protection point Ricky Rubio not a difference-maker for Cleveland; Rubio played for 29 minutes with a shootout of 5 to 20.
Meanwhile, it’s hard to imagine a worse defeat than the 123-88 crushing defeat Orlando suffered against the Chicago Bulls last Friday. Orlando was down 90-69 at the end of the third quarter, too much to recover. Power forward Wendell Carter Jr. Good effort for the losing team as he hit a brace with 26 points and 10 rebounds. Those were three games in a row where Carter Jr had at least ten rebounds. The score of Carter Jr. was the highest score he got all year.
The Cavaliers are the favorites in this match, with a 10-point victory. They might be worth a chance against the disparity as they are currently on a two-game ATS winning streak.
The losses put Cleveland to 9-10 and the Magic to 4-16. A few stats to keep in mind while watching: Cleveland entered the game with the fewest fouls per game in the league at a rate of 16.1. At the other end, Orlando is fifth in the league for fouls per game, with an average of 20.3. Notice if trouble puts Orlando in a difficult position.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse – Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: Bally Sports Florida
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $17.85
Cavaliers is the most favorite opponent with 10 points against Magic, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The lineup drifted towards the Cavaliers a bit, as the game opened with the Cavaliers being scored 7.5 points.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA chooses for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
Cleveland and Orlando both have ten wins in their last 20 games.
- April 28, 2021 – Orlando 109 vs Cleveland 104
- January 6, 2021 – Orlando 105 vs Cleveland 94
- January 4, 2021 – Orlando 103 vs Cleveland 83
- December 6, 2019 – Orlando 93 vs Cleveland 87
- November 27, 2019 – Orlando 116 vs Cleveland 104
- October 23, 2019 – Orlando 94 vs Cleveland 85
- March 14, 2019 – Orlando 120 vs Cleveland 91
- March 3, 2019 – Cleveland 107 vs Orlando 93
- November 5, 2018 – Orlando 102 vs Cleveland 100
- February 6, 2018 – Orlando 116 vs Cleveland 98
- January 18, 2018 – Cleveland 104 vs Orlando 103
- January 6, 2018 – Cleveland 131 vs Orlando 127
- October 21, 2017 – Orlando 114 vs Cleveland 93
- April 4, 2017 – Cleveland 122 vs Orlando 102
- March 11, 2017 – Cleveland 116 vs Orlando 104
- October 29, 2016 – Cleveland 105 vs Orlando 99
- March 18, 2016 – Cleveland 109 vs Orlando 103
- January 2, 2016 – Cleveland 104 vs Orlando 79
- December 11, 2015 – Cleveland 111 vs Orlando 76
- November 23, 2015 – Cleveland 117 vs Orlando 103
Cleveland Injury Report
- Lamar Stevens: Deciding Time in Game (Ankle)
- Collin Sexton: Out for the Season (Knee)
Report Injury to Orlando
- Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Ankle)
- Cole Anthony: Ra (Ankle)
- E’Twaun Moore: Ra (Knee)
- Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)
- Jonathan Isaac: Ra (Knee)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/cavaliers-vs-magic-how-to-watch-nba-online-tv-channel-live-stream-info-game-time-26739878/ Cavaliers vs. Magic: How to watch NBA online, TV channels, live stream information, game time