A small update for Call of Duty: Warzone just went live, addressing some of the nasty bugs that have plagued the game in recent weeks.
The Note by Raven Software lightly, giving brief descriptions of some of the bugs that were fixed, such as “an issue that caused instability when pressing the Xbox home button twice during the game.”
Other fixed bugs include an issue that caused the menu screen to flicker, an issue that allowed players to respawn via buyback with part of their initial load, and an issue where live matches would crash.
War zone repeated errors and problems occurred in a beat by Raven’s quality assurance testers, leading many to wonder if issues could have been fixed more quickly or avoided altogether if the outage hadn’t taken place.
Part two of Vanguard and Battlefield went live on February 14, so players are waiting for new content in both titles. The new season will likely include new weapons, controllers, battles, and more.
You can read the full list of patch notes for the minor update below.
- Fixed collision with various elements throughout Caldera allowing Player to mine/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue that caused instability when pressing the Xbox home button twice during the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused instability when entering non-ASCII characters (e.g. ©, ®, ™, ∅).
- Fixed an additional issue that caused the menu screen to flicker.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to respawn via buyback with a portion of their Initial Payload.
- Fixed an issue that caused additional placeholder images to appear in different Store Bundle previews and/or purchases.
- Fixed an issue that caused live matches to crash.
- Fixed an issue that caused Players to fall into a bottomless pit of despair when trying to take a dip in the pool.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Second Loading Public Event from occurring in core Battle Royale modes.
https://dotesports.com/call-of-duty/news/newest-call-of-duty-warzone-update-fixes-numerous-bugs-and-issues Call of Duty: Warzone January 26 patch notes