Call of Duty Vanguard All are ready to receive the Shipment map today, and fans are eagerly waiting for it to arrive.
- THAN: Minecraft 1.18 Update Patch Notes Before Release 3 Today
The game was released just a few weeks ago, and although it didn’t have the best reception at launch, some fans are still having a great time with the game. The developers are actively working to add new content to the game. When Note not yet released, Call of Duty Vanguard The blog has provided an insight into what the Shipment Map update will offer.
Call of Duty Vanguard’s New Shipment Map Update Today’s Patch Notes
Shipment – Brief History
“Fast-paced action without hiding.” – Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare®
Those six words set the baseline expectations for this map.
Back in November 2007, Shipment was one of 16 launch maps for Call of 4 missions. It’s just a square map with eight sets of containers: four that form a cross in the center, two side by side on the north and south sides, and two facing each other on the east and west sides. . Only two of them could be entered, making it nearly impossible to avoid aerial bombardments and helicopters.
Outside it is a test map for developers in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 2, a version of Shipment did not reappear until 2014, when Call of Duty®: Ghosts brought it back as Showtime in the game’s final DLC pack. It’s a complete departure from the classic, having a special Field Order slot machine that fits the aesthetic of a deadly game show arena.
In the same decade, Sledgehammer Games released Call of Duty®: WWII and, in the Shamrock & Awe event, Shipment 1944. This is a near-identical reproduction of the original Shipment, with its setup being the only difference. The 1944 shipment is located on the beaches of Normandy, right next to the Classic Headquarters, where a Captain Butcher began his own legacy.
After a year gap, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® brought in Shipment as part of the first piece of free content.
This version of Shipment once again switches its setting – this time, the Port of London – and makes a number of design changes, including the ability to climb on specific sets of containers.
Players can see how these two Shipments are different if they play Call of Duty®: Mobile, where both WWII and Modern War version of the map is playable.
In 2020, Mobile Operators must experience Shipment 1944 in Conquest Season 9…
… Then, earlier this year, Modern WarShipment’s version arrived as part of Season 2: Challenge Day.
It’s only one of two times in Call of Duty history that a map has more than one version in the same game – the other version, of course, is Nuketown. Both Nuketown and Shipment compete in the heart of the community for the title of the most iconic map in the Call of Duty history, but this week, Shipment takes center stage.
Shipment – Vanguard Version
How does the seventh iteration of Shipment stand out from the rest?
First, the map mostly returns to its original form, skewing some containers so that not all are parallel. It also added containers on three of the sets, providing some extra interior space with two open containers in the center and slightly altered objects and placement at the four corners.
However, two of the biggest changes aren’t on the minimap: the first is a single container hanging on the upper left (north) that is placed on a crane. The second change is that many containers have breakable walls, namely:
– Two containers open in the middle on the ground, including their tops.
– Three containers in the middle on the second level: one on the side and two on the opposite side.
– Top (east) and right (south) crates placed on the perimeter.
– The only container on the upper left (north) crane is located.
Although most veteran strategies will hold up VanguardShipment, some of its different features allow some new tactics across all weapons.
No matter what you use, it can be effective on Shipment, this is a great place to level up weapons:
Secondary Weapon: Super effective when close, especially when Akimbo. Fast Moving Operators can be downright dangerous using this as their Sub but may want to avoid a more extended perimeter.
Pistol: Just like Sidearms, VanguardShotguns can be very powerful in a limited map like Shipment. Stay mobile, especially in the open, and try blowing up various destructible containers to catch enemies off guard.
Tommy Gun: While it won’t rip through containers as quickly as a Shotgun, an SMG is still usable in Shipment, as most of these weapons have an effective range within the boundaries of the map. Those with Weapon Blueprints from Task Force One (via Final Edition) or Frontline Weapons Pack (via digital version of Vanguard) will find them useful on this map.
Assault Rifles: Just like the SMGs, despite having more range and firepower per shot, the Assault Rifles can hold their own in most areas of the Shipment, especially when Shoot from the outer ring to the center. Try out some of the free Weapon Blueprints from the sixth season of Battle Pass, especially the “Scraper”, which can rip through those shipping crates and the competition as well.
Light machine gun: New destructible crates begging to be destroyed by Vanguardby LMG. Be sure to tear through them to catch enemies and attach to different cover pieces to control their recoil… But most importantly, make sure a teammate is nearby to put out fires whenever you need to recharge. bullet.
Marksman Rifles: These semi-automatic weapons can dominate the lanes of Shipment and make their presence known from overhead containers, shooting those on the ground.
Sniper rifles: Must have foresight when using Sniper Rifles on Shipment; they can be found on the perimeter, especially on the container near the crane. Given the size of the map, it might be a good idea to mount your rifle of choice with a lower-powered Optic or Iron Sights.
Launchers: Launchers can be multikill machines while also being absolutely essential to taking down deadly Killstreaks in the air, which have little room to move like the Operators below. They can also easily tear through breakable containers, so be prepared to explode that lid, especially when playing Domination.
Melee combat: With projectiles flying across the map every second, Battle Shield can’t just be used as a Primary Weapon or as a secondary back shield through Overkill. Those using traditional Melee tools in the Secondary position may want to carry their Battle Shield and stay out of the range as much as possible to get close enough to their opponents.
Equipment: Tactical Grenade and Critical Grenade won’t have to travel far on this map to hit something. Use Gammon Bomb or Demolition Charge to dump waste into containers, place some S-Mines at a busy central intersection, or grab other throws to do some short cross-map hits. Regardless of what you use, make sure your Loadout has Survival, Fortified, or Dauntless Training Perks to deal with explosives, tactical grenades, or suppression, respectively.
Top five general tips
1. A Paradise For Progress. With its small size and fast gameplay, Shipment can be perfect for upgrading weapons and Operators, especially through challenges. People who are trying Vanguard through the Free Access phase many players can experience this experience, then get the full game to help their download in the shape of a ship for Warzone Pacific.
2. It’s a blast! Demolition containers initially provide excellent shielding and obscurity from enemies, but will quickly become empty husks as the battle progresses in the Shipment. Solve your own problems by running over, exploding or shooting wooden containers before enemies have a chance to hide in them.
3. Don’t blame it on the crane. A sniper or other Operator making their way to an elevated container can be frustrating, but dealing with them is as simple as shooting through their source of cover. There is a dynamite barrel that can also be fired – this can easily blow away those who decide to reside on the ground.
4. Prepare through Perks. The Perk 1 slot contains three options that are all used on the Shipment: Survival Training to reduce explosive damage, Boost to increase immunity to tactical gear shards, and Unarmed to counter repression. Consider which X-factor in gunfights has the most impact on your spawn, and plan a Recharge around that Privilege.
5. Objective advice: Good luck. The 24/7 shipment includes Domination, where one flag is in the center and the other two are placed in the corners. With a quick respawn time and plenty of action throughout, your best bet is to grit your teeth, shoot away, and try to coordinate captures with multiple teammates.
Rise on all fronts.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/call-of-duty-vanguard-new-shipment-map-update-patch-notes-today/ Call of Duty Vanguard’s New Shipment Map Update Today’s Patch Notes