Call of Duty: Mobile’s The first season of 2022 is here.
The new season, called Heist, will mark the Lunar New Year. And a lot of in-game features have been added to the game on this occasion. This includes Red Envelope and Nuketown Temple modes. Two new weapons, maps, modes, and other additions will also appear in the game this season.
Here are the full patch notes for CoD: Mobile phone season one.
Overcoming the battle
Lots of camos, blueprints and other items will be available in the free card. Here are two highlights:
- Tactical Item Tier 14: Storm Ball:
- Rank 21: PPSh-41 SMG
Here are some highlights of the Premium card:
- Moderators: Makarov – Kingfish, Yuri – Bratok, Iskra – Whitechapel, and Ajax – Bouncer.
- Weapons: Rytec AMR – Master Plan, Man-O-War —Sterling Ace, PKM – Gilded Lion, etc.
- Black Ops 4’s Hacienda will come CoD: Mobile in part one.
- The map of Nuketown is being changed in preparation for the Lunar New Year.
New Tactical Grenades
- When a Stormball is thrown, a spherical barrier is formed. It blocks the enemy’s line of sight and also prevents enemies within it from recovering their health.
New game mode
- The new season is named after this game mode.
- As the name suggests, the player must rob gold coins from the safe while taking down enemies to win.
Search and cancel payments
- Payout Search and Destroy is joining the ranked MP list for a limited time.
Confirmation red envelope
- This mode is confirmed to be 10v10, but themed around the Lunar New Year.
- Instead of a dog card, the player must obtain a Red Envelope.
- The skylights in the cellar have been updated to let players throw different props through the skylights.
- Activision has added a function where attachments will remain fitted when converting blueprints.
- Model quality in MVP Killcam has been optimized.
- Zoom function has been added to the map screen to draw the orbital Laser line.
- Screen freeze and frame drops when using MQ-27 Dragonfire and Hawk X3 have been reduced.
- Account progress and weapon experience gain for MP have been balanced.
- The M13’s momentum has been adjusted to match the weapon’s sprint speed.
- When actively removing attachments, players will no longer receive attachments of the same or any quality within 30 seconds.
- The failure rate picked up while the player encounters a bad kill has been reduced.
- The audience’s screen of enhanced attachments has been enlarged.
- Environmental sound effects have been optimized while the player is in the wild.
- The text prompt when a player exits BR mode has been updated.
Adjusted the sniper challenge modeS
- All pistol weapons, except for the MW11, will no longer appear in this mode.
- The recommended list of custom sniper rifles and equipment has been updated. When there is no sniper rifle in the backpack, a custom sniper rifle suggested by the designer will be displayed.
- Now you can enter spectrum mode with War Mode.
- The structure of the Blackout map has been adjusted to optimize performance and the overall gaming experience.
- Some snow and ice areas have been added to Blackout.
- The Kilo 141 is a fully automatic assault rifle and does more damage in frontal shots. It has a medium rate of fire and damage.
- The PPSh-41 is a low-precision SMG. Its large magazine makes it ideal for hip-shooting enemies at close range.
Check out new weapons
- A new inspection feature has been added for some mythical weapons.
Optimized combat performance
- Activision has added different effects to different types of muzzle fire smoke.
- The developers have also added effects to the muzzle’s radiator smoke. The radiator smoke in the muzzle will begin to appear after more than 10 consecutive shots.
Weapon performance update
- Weapon handling has been improved.
- The action models for throwing grenades have been optimized.
- The actual visual effect has been improved.
- The swing performance of the gun when shooting hip and moving the ADS has been optimized.
Clan War Update
- The individual contribution rules have been adjusted. Players will now have to team up with other Clan members for node competitions to increase the weekly Clan credits multiplier and get character shard rewards
- The input limits have also been revised.
Adjustment of balance
- Third stage range damage has been increased: 22-19-16-12 to 22-19-18-12.
- The first interval has been increased: 8 to 10 meters.
- Tactical reload time: Four to 3.4 seconds
- Empty reload time: Five to 4.1 seconds
- First Range Damage: 26 to 28
- Head Damage Ratio: 1.2 to 1.3
- Chest damage ratio: 1 to 1.15
- Increased range in first segment: Seven to nine meters
- Increased range in second segment: 13 to 15 meters
- Tactical reload time: 2.3 to 2.1 seconds
- Empty reload time: 2.8 to 2.5 seconds
- Launch time: Three to four
- Ammo: One to two
- Players will now have to wait a while when using canceled scorecards that need to be used by clicking on the minimap.
- The cooling time of the XS1 Goliath after overheating has been reduced.
Hawk X3’s ability to support aiming has been improved.
- Purifier’s rate of fire, direct hit damage, and initial ammo count have been increased.
Ranked match update
- Solo players will earn more ranking points for clearing the pre-built team lobby.
- The new season’s ranking reset rules have been adjusted for the top 5,000 players.
- The calling card rarity for the top 5,000 players has been adjusted to legends from this season.
- The group composition mismatch generated in the matchmaking process has been improved. The chances of matching different group sizes are now significantly less.
- The scope of matchmaking in the early part of the season has been expanded because there are not many players with high rankings at the beginning of the season. Solo players will be competing against players of the same or lower rank.
- Team Deathmatch/Frontline rank rewards now depend more on individual achievements rather than match results.
Other system updates
Adjust the load
- Players can now change their load while they’re queuing for matches.
Adjust sensitivity settings
- The gyroscope now has separate adjustments for shot sensitivity and normal state sensitivity.
- Scope precision now features separate adjustments for red dot vision and holographic vision to enhance player handling.
Jump control update
- An advanced control for Jump and Climb in settings has been added. If this option is selected, the player will have to drag the jump button upwards to climb over the wall. This will prevent the player from accidentally climbing over the wall.
Battle Royale potion settings
- The drug setting for BR health item suggestions can now be turned off to avoid switching items in user shortcuts.
https://dotesports.com/news/call-of-duty-mobile-season-one-2022-full-patch-notes-and-updates Call of Duty: Mobile season 1, 2022: Full patch notes and updates