Buccaneers QB Tom Brady Escapes Strict TB12 Diet This Thanksgiving: ‘Let’s Get It Started’

It’s safe to say that buttercream is not the highlight of Tom Brady’s Thanksgiving table. NS Tampa Bay Buccaneers The gentleman said “eat well” this Thanksgiving and eat what he wants, breaking free from the strict diet he says helped him play into his 40s.

Brady, 44, revealed her vacation plans to podcast guest Oprah Winfrey in an episode of “”Let’s go! With Tom Brady, Larry Fitzgerald and Jim Grey.

“It’s the only meal I like, let’s start,” Brady said. “And we can all enjoy it.”

The excitement didn’t last long for Brady. Seven times Super Bowl The champ lamented his childhood holidays, when he didn’t have to return to work as soon as he does now, and looked forward to the holidays following his playing career.

“Workout usually ends around 1 or 2pm, you eat around 3:30 and then you’re ready for the next day,” says Brady. “And then the same thing with Christmas. So, you know, I’m looking forward to the time when I’m done playing so I can have some of the more casual holidays that I grew up with, which is important. important in the place of family all together.”

Thanksgiving staples like mashed potatoes, pasta, cheese and cranberry sauce, all of which won’t fly by Brady’s have now become famous TB12 . Diet. The diet consists of 80% fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds and legumes with animal protein making up the remaining 20%. Dairy, gluten, refined carbs, processed meats, sugar and excessive caffeine are prohibited.

Brady detailed his diet in his 2017 book “The TB12 Method,” the genesis of the health and wellness brand he founded with longtime personal trainer Alex Guerrero. . The three-time MVP listed ham, pineapple, yogurt, Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, and dandelion greens as some of his favorite dishes in the book.

The “twist it” strategy Brady implements this Thanksgiving seems to be a departure from his previous claims. Long time New England Patriots The star said he doesn’t “believe” in cheat dates and never feels “like I’m missing out” in 2017.

Brady said: “I don’t plan to ‘cheat’… I really don’t believe in the idea. EVERYONE. “The way I eat makes me feel great. But I believe in the ideas of balance and moderation, and if I was in a place with great food, I would absolutely give it a try.”

With 3,177 yards and 29 touchdowns in 10 games, Brady is looking ahead to a season in his career and can afford to let loose on Thanksgiving Day. His Tampa Bay Buccaneers are going to Indianapolis to play Jonathan Taylor and Colts This Sunday at 1 p.m. ET.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/buccaneers-qb-tom-brady-strays-from-strict-tb12-diet-this-thanksgiving-lets-go-for-it/ Buccaneers QB Tom Brady Escapes Strict TB12 Diet This Thanksgiving: ‘Let’s Get It Started’


PaulLeBlanc is a Interreviewed U.S. News Reporter based in London. His focus is on U.S. politics and the environment. He has covered climate change extensively, as well as healthcare and crime. PaulLeBlanc joined Interreviewed in 2023 from the Daily Express and previously worked for Chemist and Druggist and the Jewish Chronicle. He is a graduate of Cambridge University. Languages: English. You can get in touch with me by emailing: paulleblanc@interreviewed.com.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button