Britney Spears seems to be really alive
We’ve all seen it Ben Affleck smoke through his pain, deep and painful. In a strange, almost alchemical way, those pictures could transport us to another day here on this little blue dot orbiting the sun. And now Britney Spears is smoking in Cabo, according to a notice from her trip on Daily mail. She does it quietly, while looking at her phone, and for some reason, it actually has the same effect.
Maybe it’s because she’s out there on a 40th birthday trip to the beach with her fiancé, Sam Asghari, and has just been liberated from her limited control, which means she is now free to move around the world, no longer subject to her father’s constraints, Jamie Spears. She is enjoying the simple pleasures in life. A cigarette, the sun, a hot tub, maybe a drink. This is the work of a moment, the consequences are damned.
As one source said Everyone, “Britney was very excited. She loves beach vacations and hasn’t been to Mexico in years. ” She now seems to have returned home, but that’s not the last vacation. It doesn’t have to be the last hot tub, the last beach, the last cigarette. She’s alive at last, and so we must live for Britney.
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Resurrection by Guru Jagat
– Billie Eilish Sit for Same interview for the fifth year
– How Princess Charlene’s Illness Becoming an International Mystery?
– Experiment by Ghislaine Maxwell: A A fresh look at Epstein’s MO
– The Best gifts for women Give and Take this holiday season
– Internet reception Donald Trump Jr. and LeBron James
– 72 hours Inside the Spend-athon at Art Basel Miami Beach
– The Renaissance of Claire’s Y2K Beauty Aesthetic Here
– From the Archive: The Paradoxical Life and Death of Robert Maxwell
– Registration for “Purchase Line” to receive curated lists of fashion, books, and beauty supplies in a weekly newsletter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/12/12/britney-spears-40-cabo-living Britney Spears seems to be really alive