Simple accounting book helps you to record all your transactions like Sale, Purchase, Payment, Expense, Tax… in an extremely simple way.
Simple accounting book has been designed for small businesses to manage their complete accounting needs with limited or no knowledge of basic accounting principles. You can post on invoices, record purchases, manage expenses, track accounts payable and receivable. The app is free to try for 30 days, after which you can purchase a subscription for unlimited transactions
INPUT TAX: The app helps to track input credits for VAT/GST etc on your purchases and offset the taxes payable on your Sales.
MANAGE YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE: If you buy/sell physical products, You can enable inventory tracking for them. Your inventory level for each product will automatically decrease on Sale and increase on Buy. The Profit and Loss module will track your “Cost of Goods Sold” whenever you make a Sale and calculate your profit accordingly.
It is useful for businesses that trade in services as well as physical products.
The app has an easy to use Dashboard with features
– Sales / Purchases this month
– Payments received / paid this month
– Expenses incurred in this month
– Profit earned this month with summary calculation
– Net payables / Receivables outstanding
– Current balance in Bank Account and Cash Account
Sales and Purchases
– Create multiple Sales/Purchase Accounts to categorize your Sales/Purchase (by region, product vertical, etc.)
– Record a sale/purchase with or without generating an invoice (inventory will not be affected if item details are not entered)
– Multiple Template options for sending invoices
– Add Logo and Signature to your invoice
– Set Due Date on Invoice
– Record your payment transactions as you Make/Receive Payments
– Keep track of your accounts payable and receivable
– Payment transactions automatically update your bank balance/cash
– Accept partial payment against the bill
– Accept payment as Advance even if you haven’t issued any invoices
– Designed for multiple tax systems like VAT, GST, Sales Tax, etc.
– Identify Taxes to be paid on purchases for which you receive input credits (as in VAT or GST systems)
– Offset these input credits with taxes collected from the Sale of Goods
– App will show you Net Tax payable as difference of Input Credit and Sales Tax and record the same payments.
– Record expenses incurred in cash or as a credit
– Sundry cash expenses can be recognized quickly without introducing a supplier
– Record payments for expenses incurred on credit
– Dashboard to help you keep track of your key spends
Backup and restore
– Link your Dropbox account to the app & Backup your data on Dropbox/Google Drive
Ledger and Diary
– View the complete ledger of any account – Customer, Supplier, Expense, Cash, Bank, Tax, etc.
– Complex transactions can be recorded in a simple journal according to the principle of double accounting (credit and debit).
APK: APK, Tenedura de libros Simple APK, Escriturao Contbil Si Model APK, Simple Accounting APK